Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meadow, Daughter Of Eriene

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Meadow, Daughter Of Eriene Empty
PostSubject: Meadow, Daughter Of Eriene   Meadow, Daughter Of Eriene Icon_minitime8/10/2010, 1:24 am

Character Name: Meadow Waters
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Meadow, Daughter Of Eriene Hippie10

God and mortal parent: Eriene goddess of peace and Jeffery
Powers: can make people feel relaxed and for as long as she wants, can make them feel chilled, can calm someone when they are angry.
Flaws: can only use her powers about 16-17 times a day, is layed back most of the time, half of the time she doesn't act like a hippy but she is.
Pets: a parrot named Paulie Dee
Weapon: A bronze sword that is a peace neclace on her neck
Talents/Skills: likes to make people feel calm, talkes to theam, listens.
RP Example*: I walked through teh forest smiling at all the animals that went by. "It's so beautiful in here!" I laughed out. I spinned in a circle. I looked around and walked out of the forest. Paulie dee flew over to me. I smiled at him and we walked towards the mess hall.
Biography*: Meadow grew up to an abusive father who hated peace, he just loved violence. He HIT her and aabused her till she was 8.. She finally had the guts to run away to her friends house na dher mom called the police. He was arrested the next day. One night her friend annie's parents were screaming and Meadow wanted it to stop so she thought peaceful thoughts to them. Finally she and Annie walked out into tthe room and saw her parents not talkking but looked liek they were in a relaxing daze. Thats when she told annie that she was leaving. Sh enew something was wrong with her. Whne she made it across the border of pennsylvania she met a Saytyr who was takign a coupld of campers to camp. She stayed with him.
Notes:
Shes a vegitarian.

Last edited by Evil Angel on 8/10/2010, 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Meadow, Daughter Of Eriene   Meadow, Daughter Of Eriene Icon_minitime8/10/2010, 1:27 am

Daughters of the goddess of PEACE cannot make people wanna KILL.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Meadow, Daughter Of Eriene   Meadow, Daughter Of Eriene Icon_minitime8/10/2010, 1:30 am

Alriiiighty then. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meadow, Daughter Of Eriene   Meadow, Daughter Of Eriene Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meadow, Daughter Of Eriene
Page 1 of 1