Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A meadow in the forest

Go down 
+5
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
PeetaMellark
Rave Girl
Ani
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 4:58 am

"What would give you that impretion."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 5:04 am

"Your jumping back and forth from the ground to the top of the tree" he says siting down "I don't know what to say striking up a conversation is becoming difficult"
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 5:07 am

"Yeah that's just me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 5:10 am

"ya i figured that out, so What do you want to talk about? Your beauty, resoning for somthing, exetra?"
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 5:12 am

"Stop calling me that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 5:16 am

"calling you a beauty?" Zalen smerks "ok i'm sorry for complamenting you. It's not such a bad thing though."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 5:19 am

"Yes when you have heard that everyday before you came here I hate compliments."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 5:58 pm

"Is it something in your past? Because if i offended you im sorry." Zalen says this girl isn't able to trust someone to well let alone him of all people. After he gets out what he had to say he pauses for a moment then says "you know.." Zalen looks up at her "I don't think that i've talked this much since my mother died."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 9:18 pm

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 10:00 pm

Zalen looks at her plz dont pitty me. He looks at her then smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 8:41 pm

I walk in to the weirdest seen ever! but I ignore them and stand there....
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 8:42 pm

I walk into the meadow, covering my tear-covered face with my wet hands. Life SUCKS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 8:45 pm

i look over to see a girl crying!! of coarse i run over saying "are you okay?!?" I was wondering why she was crying anyway maybe she just is having a hard time..
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 8:49 pm

I put my hands down and look at the girl. "Boyfriend..breakup..thought I loved him.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 8:54 pm

"that's rough girl real rough" I say feeling bad "I never had a relation ship like that but I've never had a boyfriend ether" I try to comfort her " any way hey lets forget all about that ok?"
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 9:01 pm

I wiped off my face with my sweater sleeve. "Mhmm." I gulped down a bump in my throat. "You're right. I shouldn't have dated him anyway. I guess I was just going crazy or something. I mean, we met, then made out, and boom, we were dating. I mean, I'm obsessed with kissing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/2/2011, 9:00 pm

"ha ha well that tends to happen anyway it's over now at least you learned from it" I say to comfort her and and give her a friendly pat then stand up "hey whats your name anyway" I ask this poor girl has the worst relation ship I've EVER seen but at least it's over but......
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 10:45 am

"I'm Annika Keefe, daughter of Haulili." I stand up. I'm too lazy to show off my powers and speak in another language.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 6:28 pm

Genocide wrote:
Zalen looks at her plz dont pitty me. He looks at her then smiles

((Hehehe I'm finnally posting))

"Sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:07 pm

"Don't be" Zalen says looking down "i'm used to it"
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:23 pm

"Well how do you expect not to be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:10 pm

"I don't know" Zalen comments and leans against the tree thinking about rather he will or wont kiss the girl trying to commfert him.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 8:02 pm

I start twirling my hair because it was akward silence
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 8:28 pm

I leave for the beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 11:01 am

I leave to go do something more fun holy cheeze its! this place is boring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meadow in the forest
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next