Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new, charrie b/c You know Im bored and stuff.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

A new, charrie b/c You know Im bored and stuff. Empty
PostSubject: A new, charrie b/c You know Im bored and stuff.   A new, charrie b/c You know Im bored and stuff. Icon_minitime4/24/2011, 10:38 pm

Character Name:Lauren Aubrey Taylor
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Lauren has fair hair, brown eyes, tan skin, she is fit and around 5'6''.
God and mortal parent:Apollo and Linda Taylor
Powers**:
-She can make rays of light, 10 times a day they last for 10 minuets.
-She can make her self glow, her whole body gloe 5 times a day for 10 minuets, and she can make indivdual parts of her body glow 20 times a day.
-She can heal: 15 times a day for cutts, up to 2 inches deep and 5 inches long, She can heal broken bones 2 times a day, but not all the way healed, but most of the way healed.
Flaws***:
-Scared of the dark, but she doesnt tell annoy this, well atleast not often will she tell someone
-Afraid of ice cubes
-Has a temper
Pets:A Parrot, named Dave
Weapon****:A bow and arrow, that are a golden color. She also has a celstial bronze dagger.
Talents/Skills:
-Soccer
-Running
-Karate
-Racing Dirt bikes
-Singing
-Guitar
-Writing poems
-Baseball
RP Example*:I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock playing Ke$ha's Blow. I reach over and press the off button, before Ive even opened my eyes. Once I open my eyes, I get out of bed and make my way over to my dresser. I open the draw and pull out a Cami, Some shorts and a cutt off tee-shirt. I pull off my Pj's and put one the clothes. I then pull on a pair of socks, I then sit down on the ground and put my Puma running shoes on. I then pull my hair into a ponytail, and put a elastic headband in my hair. I then grab my ipod, and walk down the hall. Once I get to the door, I open it and walk out and down the sidewalk. When I reach the street, I take off in a nice and easy jog, slowly getting faster as I go.
Biography*:Lauren was born in Southern IL, close to MO. From a young age, she was always a huge CARDINALS fan, and went to alot of games. Oneday while she was at a game, she was attacked by a monster. After this, Her friend Toby a satyr told her who her father is. Toby then dragged Lauren to camp. Ever since, Lauren has lived at camp year round.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

A new, charrie b/c You know Im bored and stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new, charrie b/c You know Im bored and stuff.   A new, charrie b/c You know Im bored and stuff. Icon_minitime4/25/2011, 11:51 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

A new, charrie b/c You know Im bored and stuff.
Page 1 of 1