Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3rd charrie- Lyris Evans daughter of Apollo!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

3rd charrie- Lyris Evans daughter of Apollo! Empty
PostSubject: 3rd charrie- Lyris Evans daughter of Apollo!   3rd charrie- Lyris Evans daughter of Apollo! Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 8:02 pm

Character Name: Lyris Evans
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Hair Color: Straight short blond hair, Eye color: bright blue, Height: 5’8, Body type: Skinny
God and mortal parent: God parent: Apollo, mortal parent: Rosalie Evans
Powers**: Has the ability to heal wounds 7 times a day, but it drains a lot of her energy almost to the point of fainting, and she can’t heal huge wounds. She can only heal wounds that are up to medium sized; i.e one slash by a sword or a wound caused by only one or two arrows. Flaws***: Annoying, overly-cheerful, she doesn’t think before she acts
Pets: A small turtle named Joe
Weapon****: Bows and arrows
Talents/Skills: Is a talented singer, plays multiple instruments easily, and also can recite and create amazing poetry, and is an excellent archer, all talents she inherited from her father

RP Example*: Lyris hummed a tune as she left her cabin. She began walking in the direction of the Archery Ranges. The lullaby her mother always used to sing her as a little girl was stuck in her head. Lyris needed a distraction to stop thinking about mom… She clutched her bow tighter in her right arm, and readjusted the strap of her quiver. She had reached the Archery Ranges. She swung open the doors and walked inside.

Biography*: Lyris’s mother, Rosalie, was a famous poet who caught Apollo’s eyes. Apollo fell in love with her at first sight, and so did Rosalie once she met him. They dated for a while, and eventually Rosalie gave birth to a baby girl with Apollo. Apollo told Rosalie to name the baby girl Lyris, because it was literally a Greek term for lyre, an instrument that was sacred to Apollo. After Rosalie brought Lyris home from the hospital, Apollo told Rosalie about his true identity, and because of this he couldn’t stay and help raise Lyris. Rosalie was heartbroken, and never got over Apollo. So Rosalie raised Lyris by herself. One day at school, Lyris’s history teacher turned into a fury in the middle of class, and tried killing Lyris. Lyris stabbed the teacher with a pencil and ran home and told her mother what happened. Rosalie then told Lyris she was a half blood, and then drove Lyris to camp, where Lyris stays every summer.
Notes: No notes.

Let me know if there's anything I need to fix! Thanks!

Last edited by alexia134 on 3/10/2011, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: 3rd charrie- Lyris Evans daughter of Apollo!   3rd charrie- Lyris Evans daughter of Apollo! Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 10:47 pm

whats the biggest wound she can heal?
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: 3rd charrie- Lyris Evans daughter of Apollo!   3rd charrie- Lyris Evans daughter of Apollo! Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 11:30 pm

Fixed! does that help? Is there anything else or... thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: 3rd charrie- Lyris Evans daughter of Apollo!   3rd charrie- Lyris Evans daughter of Apollo! Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 12:26 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd charrie- Lyris Evans daughter of Apollo!   3rd charrie- Lyris Evans daughter of Apollo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd charrie- Lyris Evans daughter of Apollo!
Page 1 of 1