Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jackie , daughter of Apollo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Jackie , daughter of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 10:31 pm

Character Name: Jackie Sanders
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Red curly hair, tan. 5 ft 6 inches, skinny, blue/green eyes.
God and mortal parent: Apollo and Stephanie Sanders
Powers**: Can make a ball of light appear for 3 hours.
Flaws***: Talks to much, Takes advantage of people, Impatient
Pets: no pets
Weapon****: slingshot
Talents/Skills: Writing Poems, Acting, Weaving.
RP Example*: It was dark. Horribly dark. I was scared. To scared for words, but these are mine. No flashlights no light at all. I held out my hand for my mother to grab and she reached for it then backed away. I looked at her but then at my hand. There was light everywhere. I was knocked out by i think my mom. I woke up and she told me the whole thing was a dream. But i never forgot that dream.
Biography*: Jackie was born in Manhatten, New york. Father- Apollo. Mother- Stephanie Sanders. When Jackie was 11 skipped 7th and 8th grade in Junior High. When going to high school, half way throw her 1st year of high school she got into MaryMount Manhatten. A school of the liberal arts. When she turned 14 she went home to see her mother and tell her that she wanted to become an Actress. Jackie had still not known about Apollo being her father. Her mother was very excited but also worried about this. . One day jackie was in her dorm studying and her roommate was trying to sleep so she shut the light off. So Jackie sighed and put her on the cover of the book and then a ball of light apperaed there. Jackie looked up at the teacher very suprised. The teachers at MaryMount Manhatten decided that they didnt want some freak going to there school so they kicked her out of MaryMount Manhatten. Jackie went home and her mother told her everything that happened. Jackie decided not to become an actress but to stay home with her mother because she was sick. When her mother died, Jackie tryed pursing her acting career again. She decided to work at an entertainment resturant where they preformed greek myths.

Last edited by crazyzoe on 12/28/2010, 10:47 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 10:37 pm

RP example needs ot be a tad bit longer and do her powers drain her?
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 11:22 pm

I changed it what do u think?
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/24/2010, 12:50 am

seems good now
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/24/2010, 1:08 am

Her story just can't work. .

you're not allowed to have your characters visited by their god parents. I'm pretty sure that's a rule.

Visiting Olympus years before finding out who her father was or that she was a demi-god? No. Campers only get to go to camp on the solstice and equinox. But that's it.

Her power would be power-playing. Taking control of other people's characters isn't allowed.

Her power not draining her makes her a Mary Sue. Over-perfect character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/24/2010, 1:38 am

Okay, I changed the power and the story what do you think?

Oh and by the way thanks for all the advice everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/24/2010, 11:23 am

you need to change the RP example because if she can control paintings she can't hypnotize people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/24/2010, 12:37 pm

oopsie I am so thoughtless okay so how about now?
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/24/2010, 12:46 pm

I think you should take out the part taht says 'when she was 11 she went to olympus' cause thats against the rules and add in how much her powers drain her and then you might want to add how she found camp half blood. And then you should be ok! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/24/2010, 12:48 pm

It says that her powers drain her in 6 hours and okay i changed the think about Olympus
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/24/2010, 12:51 pm

ok i think you're good now but i'm not sure if I can approve or not cause i used to be able too but im not sure if i still can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/24/2010, 12:52 pm

Oh its fine if you can't. I will just wait for Kendall or another admin to see this and Approve it. But everyone who gave me good advice for this thank you!

Hey I dont mean to be impatient but when will this be approved? Is there still something wrong with it?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/24/2010, 10:53 pm

This would be approved when an admin sees it.

Which is now.

Sadly, though, that's not an Apollo power.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/25/2010, 1:43 pm

how is it not an apollo power? cause apollo is also the god of art
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/25/2010, 8:32 pm

It's not what we usually consider an Apollo power. Sure, he might be god of art, but we save animating things for Hecate kids.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/25/2010, 9:26 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 8:49 pm

Okay I changed the power, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 9:32 pm

you need to change the Rp example and Biography cause they still have the old power in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 10:47 pm

How about now?
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 12:50 pm

I think its pretty good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 11:46 pm

Sorry for the impatience but I think its been maybe a month since you replyed. Or a year haha. But I was just wondering...when is it going to get approved?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 7:37 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackie , daughter of Apollo   Jackie , daughter of Apollo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackie , daughter of Apollo
Page 1 of 1