Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlotte, Daughter of Apollo.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Charlotte, Daughter of Apollo. Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte, Daughter of Apollo.   Charlotte, Daughter of Apollo. Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 10:02 pm

Character Name: Charlotte
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Red hair, Regular body, tan.. gold eyes.
God and mortal parent: Apollo and Diane Firteny
Powers**: Can make a ball of light appear for 2 hours.
Flaws***: Can be insensitive, doesnt think before acting, holds a grudge.
Pets: no pets
Weapon****: SlingShot
Talents/Skills: Painting
RP Example*: My best friend Cari was having her birthday party. I was so excited to go! At first my mom was not happy about the idea of me going to a birthday party with other people but then she came around to the idea. When I got to the party I had a great time but then one of the friends said we should play the game Bloody Mary. I thought it would be fun so I asked Cari to be my partner she nodded but I guess she might have been afraid of the dark. We went in and while we were chanting Bloody Mary I held out my hand to to touch the mirror when this ball of light appeared. I looked over at Cari thinking that she had brought a flashlight in. She looked at me in shock and then said " Oh Charlotte why did you bring a flashlight! Thats cheating". I thought I saw her wink at me but I just said " Umm well actually......I'm........afraid of the dark!". She looked at my and smiled and said "Thats okay so am I". We walked out of the dark room but I knew something was up.
Biography*: Charlotte was born in Saint Louis. Her mother told her that her father was a drunk and left them. Charlotte had a pretty normal childhood. Her mother always wanted to tell Charlotte the truth but she gave little hints to Charlotte. Sometimes Charlotte would yell at the top of her lungs in her room. Diane would run into her room and ask what was wrong. Charlotte would say " IT HAPPENED AGAIN! THE LIGHT APPEARED AGAIN! MAKE IT STOP!". Then Diane would say I know sweet heart, I know. I guess that wasn't really a hint but a normal parent would say what ball of light? where? Are you crazy? Charlotte knew something was up. When she turned 14 she decided to confront her mom and ask her what was going on. So thats what she did! After dinner on a friday night she told her mom that the jig was up! That she wanted to know what was happening. Diane was forbidden to tell Charlotte anything. " Sweet heart I can not tell you". Charlotte sighed. " But I can show you" Diane said. Charlotte was confused. Diane went to the light switch and turned it off. At first Charlotte was calm but then she got kinda freaked out by the dark so she held out her hand to touch her mother but then a ball of light appeared as expected. Diane stood there and turned on the lights. The ball vanished. Charlotte looked at her mom and said, " So I'm a freak! A FREAK!!!". Diane shook her head. "I would say you.....godly.". Charlotte looked at her mom. Then she told her to turn off the lights. Diane did what her daughter asked and then Charlotte held out her hand and watched the ball of light for a few minutes, amazed at the sight. Diane smiled and said she was going to bed. 2 hours later Charlotte went upstairs and dreamed. Dreamed of everything. Charlotte is now a great author of a series of books called " Good or Godly".

Last edited by crazyzoe on 1/12/2011, 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, Daughter of Apollo.   Charlotte, Daughter of Apollo. Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 12:13 am

I Really dont thinm thats a role play example. and being able to hear music from far away would be more of a sill/talent. and l dont think thats a life before CHB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, Daughter of Apollo.   Charlotte, Daughter of Apollo. Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 5:05 pm

Okay I changed the powerand the RP Example and some of the Biograpy.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, Daughter of Apollo.   Charlotte, Daughter of Apollo. Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 7:33 pm

So, the ball of light just sits there for two hrs, or does she throw it at people?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, Daughter of Apollo.   Charlotte, Daughter of Apollo. Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 7:50 pm

She can throw it at people but when she throws it, it will just put them in a state of shock for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, Daughter of Apollo.   Charlotte, Daughter of Apollo. Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 11:03 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, Daughter of Apollo.   Charlotte, Daughter of Apollo. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlotte, Daughter of Apollo.
Page 1 of 1