Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I like, totally have a new charrie!!! *snort*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I like, totally have a new charrie!!! *snort* Empty
PostSubject: I like, totally have a new charrie!!! *snort*   I like, totally have a new charrie!!! *snort* Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 9:37 pm

Character Name: Latilitive Vway (idk random name so shut up)
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Blank white hair with black streaks in it, grey eyes, 5'7, half slender and half lean
God and mortal parent: Bast, Kitty Vway (she's adopted)
Powers**: SHE CAN SUMMON 15 KITTIES A DAY!!! Like, tigers... and lions... and, other strong kitties...
Flaws***: She acts too much like a cat, she gets stuck in trees too much, and she's afraid of water
Pets: SEE THE PET HERE:
Spoiler:
Weapon****: Cb Sword
Talents/Skills: climbing trees (not getting down), and shes a fast runner
RP Example*: I ran around in the field. It was fun, yet people always teased me about my hair. I thought it looked cool all the way down to my lower back. It was all white and fluffy! With those black streaks. I was teased a lot, but I just scratched them with my finger nails/claws! Hee hee! Thats always fun.
Biography*: Lalilitive was always playful. She was very frisky, and she loved to have fun. She got stuck in a lot of trees, which gave her a lot of time to flirt with the fire men. She has a fake tail, but it moves around as if it were real. Lalilitive is really hyper and crazy, but you gotta love her!
Notes: shes like, half cat

Last edited by V on 3/10/2011, 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like, totally have a new charrie!!! *snort*   I like, totally have a new charrie!!! *snort* Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 1:58 am

WOW....interesting character! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like, totally have a new charrie!!! *snort*   I like, totally have a new charrie!!! *snort* Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 2:44 am

Just saying, you aren't allowed to post in other peoples character forms unless you an admin or an approver.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: I like, totally have a new charrie!!! *snort*   I like, totally have a new charrie!!! *snort* Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 7:21 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like, totally have a new charrie!!! *snort*   I like, totally have a new charrie!!! *snort* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I like, totally have a new charrie!!! *snort*
Page 1 of 1