Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW TOTALLY AWESOME JEALOUS CHARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

NEW TOTALLY AWESOME JEALOUS CHARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW TOTALLY AWESOME JEALOUS CHARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NEW TOTALLY AWESOME JEALOUS CHARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime6/9/2010, 8:15 pm

Character Name: Morvona
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): pale blonde hair, stormy blue eyes, 5’4”, so skinny you can see her ribs.
God and mortal parent: Phthonos and unknown
Powers: N/A
Flaws: Get jealous VERY easily, hates really warm and sunny weather, doesn’t let go of a grudge.
Pets: N/A
Weapon: sword and pepper spray.
Talents/Skills: fighting, singing.
RP Example*: I glare at that girl, Aishta. At least, that’s what I think her name is. Who does she think she is, stealing my sister like that? Did she even stop to think about the fact that she might have a family? Sophie is a fool for thinking that Aishta would be better at taking care of her than me. Me, who took care of her from the moment she was born. Me, who saved her from death millions of times, making sure that she didn’t starve. Aishta’s just a sister stealing jerk. Sophie’s even worse than Aishta, though. Sophie just left me, alone, without any company. No goodbye, no hugs, just leaving me. Not even thinking twice. But Aishta would pay. Oh, yes, she would pay.
Biography*: Morvona grew up in an abandoned subway tunnel with her sister, Sophie. Morvona thought that Sophie would stand by her side until the end, but when a girl named Aishta came a long, she proved Morvona wrong. Morvona hated Aishta, and Aishta had noticed her. Once Aishta went over and talked to Morvona, and she got so mad that she just exploded on Aishta. Aishta avoided Morvona ever since, and Morvona couldn’t say she was ashamed of what she did. One day, Morvona noticed that Aishta and Sophie left the subway tunnel, so she followed them with nothing else to do. Also, she wanted to see what they were doing, because if you left the subway tunnel, and somebody noticed, you weren’t welcomed back. Morvona knew of all the subway runnels in the area that had been abandoned, so she didn’t worry about this. But Aishta and Sophie didn’t know about all of the other abandoned subway tunnels, so she was feeling pretty confident that they wouldn’t come back. He just wanted to know what they were doing. Then a monster came out of nowhere and started attacking Aishta. Seeing that Sophie was her weakness, it killed Sophie. Aishta then killed the monster, and then Morvona revealed herself. She yelled at Aishta like there was no tomorrow, and Aishta actually looked scared. Then Aishta rushed off to go somewhere, so Morvona followed, again. Morvona found out about the Greek gods and goddesses, so then she, thinking that camp was in a different direction, left to go find it. When she came up utterly lost, she started stumbling around looking for camp until she finally found it.
Notes: N/A
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

NEW TOTALLY AWESOME JEALOUS CHARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TOTALLY AWESOME JEALOUS CHARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NEW TOTALLY AWESOME JEALOUS CHARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime6/9/2010, 8:57 pm

Accepted ~.~
Back to top Go down

NEW TOTALLY AWESOME JEALOUS CHARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1