Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

merging over some charries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damascus
qt 3.14

merging over some charries Empty
PostSubject: merging over some charries   merging over some charries Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 6:49 pm

Name: Louis Camrio
Eyes: brown
Hair: broen
Height: 6'
Body Type: muscular, but not too muscular
Skin Color: tanned
God Parent: Hephaestus
Mortal Parent: Sandra Camrio
Country of Origin: Mexico
Pets: N/A
Talents: forging
Skills: math and sheild forging
Weapon: thick sheild with a sharpened edge, that turns into an armlet
Flaws: never thinks he made a mistake, tries making an over perfect sheild from time to time, always tries to protect his friends, no matter the situation
Powers: fire control, but the fire has to be within touching distance for this power to work, and if he uses it more than four times a day he will pass out
Life Before CHB: He was always getting in trouble at school. He was labled a bully because no one had proof that the other person had started something. he was always making F's in social studies and reading, yet he somehow passed to the 8th grade. He never wanted to make a mistake, but he didnt care about school. He was forced to work in an extremely hot workplace, but he didnt mind.
RP Example: I was walking down the street and i felt as though something was following me. Every time i turned around it wasnt there but i knew it was following me. when i was alone and in the open it finally made itself known. it jumped out from behind a bush and tried to ambush me by itself. i wrestled the thing to the ground, tapped my armlet, and sliced off its head. it then exploded into dust and i was covered in it, and i thought to myself, how am i gonna explain this
Any notes about your characters: he doesnt do well in making swords but does excellently in making sharp sheilds

Name: Damascus Chenion
Eyes: changes shades of blue
Hair: dark brown
Height: 5'11"
Body Type: skinny but not bony
Skin Color: light tan
God Parent: poseidon
Mortal Parent: Francisca
Country of Origin: USA
Pets: none
Talents: loves math and swimming
Skills: swims fairly well and doesnt make mathmatical errors
Weapon: Trident that he brings almost nowhere but gym class
Flaws: doesnt like making mistakes, gets angry when people pick on his friends, hates it when people ask him to repeat himself, sometimes tries making things that are just fine better
Powers: can control water within a 10 foot radius drains him very much if he tries going over
Life Before CHB: He was always a loner. The only friend he had was a science professor. When he was 10 a kid tried attacking him, thats when he found out about his powers. He was walking home next to a local river when the kid attacked. After the little battle the kid turned to dust, it was then that Damascus found out he was a half-blood, and that the kid was a monster. Once he got home he told his mom, and his mom finally told him the truth.
RP Example: "Finally i can know the truth." I soon walked over to the local river. "Let's see, where was it," i said to myself as i looked around. When i saw the area i pointed it out,"thats where the monster disintegrated." Later i told my science professor what i had found, and he decided he wanted to go look, so i obliged and showed him the area and reenacted what had happened three years ago.
Any notes about your characters: his last name is pronounced Shen-yahn

Name: Darrian
Eyes: brown
Hair: really dark brown
Height: 6'
Body Type: skinny leaning towards the heavy side
Skin Color: slight tan
God Parent: Hestia
Mortal Parent: Padric
Country of Origin: USA
Pets: dog
Talents: can help fires grow fairly easily
Skills: is good at math and tending fires
Weapon: likes trying to reason out of trouble otherwise uses anything in reach
Flaws: doesn't fight well and makes silly mistakes on just about everything
Powers: tends fires (i know not really much of a power)
Life Before CHB: Darrian was living with his mother for most of his life. He had a few friends, but was more concentrated on finishing the eighth grade. Until, one day, when he was walking home he found himself on a dirt road and suddenly a monster jumped out at him. When he got home, after escaping the monster, he told his mother about the experience. His mother figured it was time to let Darrian know the truth. The next day, one of his friends walked home with him, but instead of going hom they were heading for Camp Half-Blood.
RP Example: "Where are you taking me." I asked my friend. No reply came out. I asked again and again but still nothing. "I won't go any further until you tell me where we're going!" I yelled out. Finally i got a reply. "We're going to Camp Half-Blood." is what I was told in a soft almost inaudible voice.
Any notes about your characters: He likes to stay quiet in most situations
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

merging over some charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: merging over some charries   merging over some charries Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 6:51 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

merging over some charries
Page 1 of 1