Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sibling Charries,and 1 other

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Sibling Charries,and 1 other Empty
PostSubject: Sibling Charries,and 1 other   Sibling Charries,and 1 other Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 11:36 am

Character Name:Andrew(Drew)Peterson
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):blond hair blue eyes 6'10'' fit muscular
God and mortal parent:Apollo and Cassie Peterson
Powers:he can heal people about 4-6 times a day and it drains him badly
Flaws:love,pride,hates the dark,loyalty,pertective of his little sister
Pets:Sunny a mouse at camp
Weapon:Sun Blade
Talents/Skills:Archery,singing,acting,track,running,soccer,Guitar,Piano,Tenor Saxaphone
RP Example*:I walk into my cabin and claim a bunk and set down my stuff.I walk out and head to the pet place.When I get there i buy food for my mouse.Then I walk back to my cabin and feed my mouse his food.Then I walk out to go somewhere who nos.
Biography*:I wake up and see a montster and my mom fighting it.I run up and help her.We fight it for awhile.Then the monster strike her and i kill it.I turn to my mom but its to late sees dead and i see Alexis standing there.

ICharacter Name:Alexis Peterson
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):blond hair blue eyes skinny,4'4''
God and mortal parent:Apollo and Cassie Peterson
Powers:She can make a ball of sunlight 4-7 times a day it drains her after evry use
Flaws:loyaltiy,afraid of the dark,afriad of heights
Pets:sunshine a mouse
Weapon:Sun Ray a sword
Talents/Skills:archery,singing,dancing,acting,soccer,guitar,piano,clarienet
RP Example*:I walk into my cabin to find a sunflower on my bunk.I walk closer to it and she it has a tag that says from dad.Wow I think that i've been at camp for a couple of days and I already got a gift form dad.I water my sunflower and sit it on my night table.Then I leave for archery class.
Biography*:I wake up to here screaming i look around and see a monster.I hide under my bed scared and cry.I start to get afrid of the dark and this weird ball of sunlight forms then i get really drowsey.I curl into a ball under my bed.I crawl out to see my brother holing my moms body.
Notes:adhd dislexia

Character Name:Calisto Barker
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Blue hair,green eyes,5'9'',fit,skinny
God and mortal parent:gaea her dads dead
Powers:she can use the earth to her biding it drains her after awhile
Flaws:loyalty,anger isues,pride,afriad of hights
Pets:none
Weapon:Earth mist a sword
Talents/Skills:archery,sword fighting,soccer,volleyball,softball,tennis,swiming
RP Example*:I walk into my cabin thinking my moms gaea thats not possible.I lay down and take a nap.I wake up and eat begal.Then I read a book.Then I get up and go to the store.
Biography*:I lived in a orpanage for awhile.Until a satyr found me and took me to camp.I walk into camp and fall down the hill.The satyr takes me to see chiron.After that he takes me to my cabin.Anh here i am.
Notes:adhd dislexia
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Charries,and 1 other   Sibling Charries,and 1 other Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 11:44 am

For Calisto, how long can she use her powers?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Charries,and 1 other   Sibling Charries,and 1 other Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 11:45 am

about 1 hour a time but if she does that she passes out on the spot for a half a hour
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Charries,and 1 other   Sibling Charries,and 1 other Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 11:46 am

Approved. DT #3
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Charries,and 1 other   Sibling Charries,and 1 other Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sibling Charries,and 1 other
Page 1 of 1