Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twins I have like 5 open slots so

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Twins I have like 5 open slots so Empty
PostSubject: Twins I have like 5 open slots so   Twins I have like 5 open slots so Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 5:22 pm

Character Name:Taylor Juilette Anderson
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Dirty blond hair,Crystal blue eyes,5'3'',Tan skin tone and a fit and skinny body type
God and mortal parent:Hecate and Kyle Anderson
Powers**:She can use magic to make force fields and levitate things chnage things colors for the force fields she can do it 3 times and she passes out after a use they last 5 minuets for levitarting she can do it 10 times they go 5 feet of the ground for 10 minuets and she feels sleepy for changing color 20 and it lasts a hour and it makes her sleepy,She can shadow travel a total of 2000 miles a day total she passes out after every Use,She can make ghosts appear 20 times a day 3 each time they last 3 to 5 mineuts
Flaws**:She is really mean,Anger issues adhd,dislexia
Pets:a cat Granger
Weapon****:A SI sword that turns into a wand(Not a real want it just looks like a harry potter wand but its fake)
Talents/Skills:Running,Climbing,Acting
RP Example*:Taylor smirks a bit as she throws the spit ball at Drew.She then quickly stops smirking as he looks around.She blink as a note is thrown on ehr desk.She opens it and starts to read it Meet me by your locker after class.Pretty soon the bells rings and she stands and grabs her stuff.Then she walks out of class and towards her locker.
Biography*:Taylor and Alyssa were born in Denver Colorado.They lived with their dad and step mom.They attended a private school where Taylor was the mean girl and Alyssa the shy nice girl.Oneday after class a boy Riley who had left notes on their desks told them about the gods and camp.Then Riley who later turned out to be a satyr took them to camp.
Notes:

Character Name:Alyssa Noelle Anderson
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Light brown hair,Emerald green eyes,tan skin,5'3,fit but skinny build
God and mortal parent:Hecate and Kyle Anderson
Powers**:She can shadow travel 2000 miles a day total she passes out after any use She can use magic to make illisons 25 times a day the biggest is a dinosaur they last 10 mineuts at the most,She can make skeletons appear 25 times a day 3 each time they last 3 to 5 minuets
Flaws***:Shy,Adhd,Dislexia,She is afriad of water
Pets:A cat Draco
Weapon****:A SI sword like her sisters that turns into a wand also
Talents/Skills:Hiding,Acting,Skate boarding
RP Example*:Alyssa sighs as she looks around and her gaze falls apon her sister.She watches as Taylor throughs A spitball at Drew.She sighs a bit and turns back around to face the front of the class.Pretty soon a note falls apon her desk.She then opens it Meet my by your locker after class.The bell rings and Alyssa stands and grabs her things and walks to her locker.
Biography*:Same as Taylors
Notes:

Last edited by Trident Layers on 12/5/2010, 5:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Twins I have like 5 open slots so   Twins I have like 5 open slots so Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 5:38 pm

no ghosts or skelotons for hecate and no invisibilty. lower how many times they can do it and how much does it drain them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Twins I have like 5 open slots so   Twins I have like 5 open slots so Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 5:39 pm

alright
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Twins I have like 5 open slots so   Twins I have like 5 open slots so Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 5:41 pm

also: adhd and dyslexia arent flaws, because all dmeigods have them (or i think aso at least) and no shadow travelingg thats for hades and thantos kids!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Twins I have like 5 open slots so   Twins I have like 5 open slots so Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 5:51 pm

Shadow-travel can also be for Hecate kids.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Twins I have like 5 open slots so   Twins I have like 5 open slots so Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 5:53 pm

ohhh didnt knwo that XD
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Twins I have like 5 open slots so   Twins I have like 5 open slots so Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 5:59 pm

I edited them back to like How I had themat first
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Twins I have like 5 open slots so   Twins I have like 5 open slots so Icon_minitime12/12/2010, 5:52 pm

Approved x2.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins I have like 5 open slots so   Twins I have like 5 open slots so Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins I have like 5 open slots so
Page 1 of 1