Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Because, Im bored and I still have some slots open.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Because, Im bored and I still have some slots open. Empty
PostSubject: Because, Im bored and I still have some slots open.   Because, Im bored and I still have some slots open. Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 9:56 pm

Character Name:Shealynn Skylar Nickelson
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):She has long dirty blond hair that she normal wears up in a ponytail, She has sparkley green eyes that are like really pretty, She is tan, She is really fit and strong, She is around 5'10''.
God and mortal parent:Hephaestus and Dana Nickelson
Powers**:She can control fire,(For example, fireballs, Uhm walls of fire 6 feet tall, and fires to use for cooking, camping, or forges, she can also like sorta firebend). She can use her fire power up to 15 times a day but she gets really tierd each use so she doesnt use it the much.
-She can make like large fires like big enough to burn buildings down and stuff, but if she does this she passes out for like 2 days and she is really weak after it and she can only do it like 3 times a month, but she never does it.
Flaws***:
-She is secretly sorta girly
-She is kinda shy
-Very insicure about herself.
Pets:A cat named, Felix
Weapon****:A celstial bronze sword that turns into a pony-tail holder.
Talents/Skills:Running, Building stuff, Art, Sculpting, Math, Drawing, Soocer, Baseball, Basketball and hockey.
RP Example*:I look around, and sigh softly. I then take a ponytail holder and pull my hair into a ponytail. I then pull my baseball cap over my head. I then bend down and tie my shoes. I then stand up and sigh as I put my hands in my pockets and walk out the door. With out really thinking, I just start walking and end up at the forges. I smile lightly as I push open the door and walk in.
Biography*:Shealynn was born in New York City, where she lived with her mom and her brother Tyler. From a young age, Shealynn always had away with tools. When She was 5 she discovered her fire powers. After this, her mom made sure she was careful with what Shealynn did. Then oneday Shealynn got made and accidenly burned part of their apartment. After this her mom sent her to camp.
Notes:None/

Last edited by ML on 3/20/2011, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Because, Im bored and I still have some slots open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because, Im bored and I still have some slots open.   Because, Im bored and I still have some slots open. Icon_minitime3/18/2011, 10:00 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Because, Im bored and I still have some slots open.
Page 1 of 1