Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the twins :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

the twins :D Empty
PostSubject: the twins :D   the twins :D Icon_minitime5/23/2010, 1:30 pm

Character Name: Luna Welsh

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Pale blond hair, mossy green eyes, pale skin, 5'3, and skinny.

God and mortal parent: Alchys, Morgan Welsh

Powers: creating msit, she can do it 10-12 times a day, and when she uses it that much she gets faint

Flaws: shes impuslive, usually scary, and hates people

Pets: a black and white cat named Eclipse

Weapon: a flash drive that holds 3 gb and turns into a celestial bronze knife, greek for DeathMist

Talents/Skills: annoying, scaring, and avoiding people, hand to hand combat, sword play

RP Example*: I clenched my fists in the car, Theia hypervenalating enxt to me. "SKASE!" I yelled. She looked at me. "That.. was.. a....giant...freaking... CAT THING!" I looked at Mom. "Mom, whats going on? Where are we going?" Our mom sighed. "I'm taking you to Camp Half blood. Its time you knew..."

Biography*: Luna gre up with a twin, Theia. THey were completely unlike each other. Luna hated people, preffered the night, and looked liek a vampire. She never got along with people, except her Mom. Onyl person in the world that she got along with. When a Sphinx attacked there hosue there Mom drove the to CHB, explaining everything on the way.

Notes: SCARY GOTH! RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Character Name: Theia Welsh

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): SHe has a honey blonde hair, mossy green eyes, tan skin, shes 5'3, and skinny.

God and mortal parent: Alchys and Morgan Welsh

Powers: Creating msit, she can do it 10-12 times a day, and when she uses it that much she gets faint

Flaws: she trusts everyone, never believes bad things about people, and will always try to be a hero

Pets: a black and white cat named eclispe

Weapon: a tube of watermelon lipgloss that turns into a celestial bronze knfie, greek for LifeMist

Talents/Skills: helping people, singign, gymnastics, swordplay, planning, fleeing

RP Example*: I was rounding the corner when I saw it. It was big, and looked like a cat. Its green eyes pusled at me. I screamed. "LUNA!" My twin cma erunning out of the door of the house, and in the saame run lunged at the animal thing. I gasped. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP US PLEASE!" I wailed.

Biography*: Theia gre up with a twin, Luna. THey were completely unlike each other. Theia lvoed people, preffered the day, and looked liek a california model. She always got along with people, except her Twin. Onyl person in the world that she didnt't get along with. When a Sphinx attacked there hosue there Mom drove the to CHB, explaining everything on the way.

Notes: she is happy, ncie, and tannnnnnnnnnn Very Happy

Last edited by Demivamp on 5/23/2010, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

the twins :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: the twins :D   the twins :D Icon_minitime5/23/2010, 1:32 pm

How misty can the twins make it?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net