Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Charrie. (2 Open Slots)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

New Charrie. (2 Open Slots)  Empty
PostSubject: New Charrie. (2 Open Slots)    New Charrie. (2 Open Slots)  Icon_minitime5/7/2011, 1:42 pm

Character Name: Vaughn Devin Jansus
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): She has dark purple eyes. She has black hair to her shoulders, then underneath, a purple layer just a little bit longer. She is skinny but has muscle with pale skin. She's 5'1 1/2 tall and in a way just adorable. She wears light eye make-up.
God and mortal parent: Scott and Pannkhis-Goddess of Night Festivities and Parties
Powers**: None really.
Flaws***:Afraid of Hieghts (Skyscraper, she doesnt mind panes or roller coasters, but she will never fly over water like the ocean), afraid of deep water (like the ocean, she'll never go on a cruise or in a lake where she cant see the bottem, ppols are fine, but she hates baths), afraid of getting surgery because they have to put you asleep, afraid of loud sudden noises, afraid of bugs (except spiders, pray manti, and butterflies and lightning bugs), afraid of trains (she tenses up going over them in a car and she'll never go on one). Also sometimes she's a little shy but then she can get annoying at times. She can be grumpy too(for example, if you wake her up while she is sleeping). She can be racist. She is has low blood sugar and has ADD. She can be a little too goofy and complain. She flirts and doesnt notice.
Pets: Parrot named Jake.
Weapon****: Scythe (kinda like the one Death has in Family Guy) that transforms into a ponytail-holder she puts around her ankle (dude i dont know how to spell ankle,ancle... UGH)
Talents/Skills: Partying, Dancing, Poms, French Horn and Viola, making people laugh, and most school skills. Oh and staying up really late, throwing parties. Drawing, make-up artist stuff.
RP Example*: I walk into the beach, exhausted. This camp was tiring me out, I've never worked this hard! The only this similar to school is the stupid kids who cant want fast enough to save their lives. UGH they annoy me. I smile and lay in the sand, it's just like the Maine beachs. Hope the water is cold. Maybe i can throw a party. Meh I'll ask Chiron later.
Biography*: Vaughn grew up in Maine. She is a lively person who keeps people lauging. She has many friends at school because she is usually nice (in her mind she can go mean but she doesnt show it, and not popular, just the nice people, she hates popular people sometimes) and there is very rarely ever a day where she is sad or mad. Se also tries hard to keep her grades up with her ADD holding her back and also afrter school activities (Poms and music lessons for instruments). Outside of school she's a little different because she loves admiring nature (such as gardens, plants, rocks, birds, trees, et cetera), running around,creating her own fashion, and doing things she likes. She lives in a slightly big old victorian house in the middle of nowhere (the farm area around them is owned by someone else and they dont live to farm from civilization) with secret stair cases and walls. She usually took medicine to keep her ADD under control and this interfered with saytrs finding her. She had at least 3 saytr friends who always ended up 'moving' because they thought she wasnt a half blood and she never new. Monsters never seemed to attak her. One day a saytr declared her a half blood and brought her too camp where she now has fun.
Notes:Yeah a lot of this charrie is based on me. (except for age, looks, and parts of bio, so that means i dont live where she lives. Razz)

Last edited by Silly Lily on 5/7/2011, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

New Charrie. (2 Open Slots)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Charrie. (2 Open Slots)    New Charrie. (2 Open Slots)  Icon_minitime5/7/2011, 1:47 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

New Charrie. (2 Open Slots)
Page 1 of 1