Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:29 pm

"Alrighty. And if that doesn't work..." I used the syringe to siphon up the remainder of the blood, and held it pointing upwards. There was a maniacal gleam in my eye. "... There's always Plan B."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:31 pm

Felix smirked at Krystine and chuckled, "Ah Plan B is always good. You are one murderous psychopath...and that's great." Felix laughed alittle more before talking "So where exactually is your sister at...?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:40 pm

I shrugged. "Absolutely no idea. She could be in China for all I know."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:47 pm

Felix frowned and then replied, "Well...do you know any areas where she generally is found at...or you know she likes to be at...?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:54 pm

"Nope... well, actually, I think there's someone who she likes to annoy in particular. Besides me, of course. But it could be rather dangerous...." I muttered to myself at the end. I wasn't sure if it was a productive risk to go near that particular person.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:56 pm

"I really don't care of the dangers, I'm able to handle myself...anyways who is this person, and where can we find them?" Felix asked her once she was done talking.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 8:01 pm

"Well. She's this person named Cynder, who tends to kill everyone who annoys her. Daughter of Thanatos, I believe, so the Other Gods cabin may be a good place to start." I tapped my syringe thoughtfully, thinking of everything Kesi had ranted about the girl. "But she's not likely to be alone."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 8:13 pm

"Ah, so my cabin it is then, this Cynder person sounds like a swell gal, in the murderous standings I mean, but personality comes first." Felix commented with a crooked smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 8:15 pm

"OooooOOOOoo, sounds like Felix has a wittle crush on a psychopath," I mocked. How fun it was to mock people.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 8:18 pm

"Oh please, I'm sure all the other psychopathic males are lined up at her door already..." Felix smiled at Krystines' mocking though, "Besides I have my eyes on other people..." Felix commented smirking.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 8:24 pm

"Eh. It'll be hard to sneak in with all those witnesses, no?" I stowed my syringeful of blood in a pocket, and took out my trusty unbreakable clipboard and pencil again. "Anyways. Are we bringing the body with us as bait, or are we leaving it here?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 8:28 pm

"Well the body might help...but we're trying to be stealthy and the body would cause alot of ruckus...so I say we go without the body. If your sister is there all we need is the syringe to inject her. But just to be safe....maybe we should bring the body over." Felix replied to her, getting himself ready for some more body carrying.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 8:41 pm

"Hmm. Wise observation, grasshopper," I commented, writing a brief note about the state of the experiment on my clipboard. Well, on PAPER on my clipboard. It's not like I wrote all of my notes on the actual board.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 8:43 pm

Felix chuckled at the grasshopper part, "So shall we take alittle rest, or move on out and start our operations now?" he asked a few seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 8:53 pm

"Tch. Rest? Rest is for noobasauruses. You're not a noobasaurus, are you?" I seemed to be acting a bit odd, but I was downright giddy at the prospect of actually poisoning Kesi. So it was excuseable. GAHAHAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:08 am

Felix laughed, "Noobasaurus, pfffft no way I can carry dead bodies all day." He smiled at Krystine and started to luge the body over his shoulder carefully. He looked at Krsytine and smiled, two smiles in the range of a few hours....wow....very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 4:20 am

"Hmmmm..." I hummed, taking a last look over my scribbled notes. They all seemed to be in order, so I nodded in approval at them. "Well. Shall we be off, then?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 8:11 pm

"Yes we shall..." Felix answered, lugging the body over his shoulder and making his way to the cabin door.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 9:16 pm

I walked up to the door and kicked it open again, then stepped out into the courtyard, headed for Cabin Twenty.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 9:22 pm

Felix walked quickly, but making no noise while doing so. He followed Krystine out of the door, making his way to Cabin Twenty.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 4:32 am

Hermes flew in, and dropped a box of fireproof paper onto Krystine's bunk, er, laboratory table, along with a note that read "Happy New Year's, sweetie! HAVE FUN WITH FELIX, BUAHAHAHA!" He left.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 12:22 am

I walked into my bunk area, very tired, and curled up and went to sleep.

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 12:35 am

Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 HarperForsey-18G-12
~Felix Richarrn - Phobos~
A few hours later I walked in the cabin of Krystine Anders, my girlfriend. I was still a little peeved at the fact that I had almost had a bus dropped on me. The itchy uniform wasn't much of a pleasure either. Either way I was going to try my best not to seem completely pissed off. I saw her snoozing quietly near her bunk, not hard to find seeing as it's right next a very large laboratory. I walked over to the bed and crouched down next to Krystine so I could talk into her ear. I then slowly whispered into her ear, "So how is my little scientist's nap going so far?". I made a little grin and tugged once more at the unbearable sleeves of this horrid uniform.

Last edited by Bruce Banner on 7/10/2012, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 12:47 am

I mumbled something in my half-sleep. It was probably "F#ck you."

I rolled over and put a pillow over my head. This side was much cooler, and more pleasant against my face in the overly warm cabin. I hated summer at times like this, when the air felt like it wanted to roast me alive.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 1:01 am

Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 HarperForsey-18G-12
~Felix Richarrn - Phobos~
I smirked a little as Krystine reacted to my pleasant greeting with her typical curses, how adorable. I saw a spot on her bed that she didn't take up at the edge and I went over to it, sitting down. I then place my hand on her hip-area, hopefully it was that area I could not tell if she was laying on her side of not. Regardless I placed my hand there and patted the spot for a moment before saying, "Oh come now Krystine no need to be rude to me, I do not mind the grumpiness, but still..." I chuckled a little as I finished and I leaned back slightly so my head was resting against the wall, but my back was not crushing her legs.

Last edited by Toad on 7/10/2012, 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next