Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 8:06 pm

I walked behind her after grabbing the note paper again. "TOO THE WOODS!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 9:17 pm

I run in and get to the big stack of notes and get a match ready.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 9:22 pm

I ran in screaming, "YOU PRELIFIC NEANDERTHAL OF A SISTER-"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 9:25 pm

I lit the match and dropped it directly next to the stack.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 9:27 pm

I gasped and dropped the syringe, and made a fire estinguisher appear in my hands. I smothered the fire and sprayed it at Kessa. Light from the window made the reflection on my non-broken glasses lens pure white for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 9:28 pm

Anime moment much? Creepy. I had made an umbrella appeared and blocked it but I did manage to make a glass of water appear in my hands which I continued to dump over the notes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 9:30 pm

"BLAAARGH!" The fire estinguisher ran out of foam, so I charged, swinging it like a sword.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 9:33 pm

I dodged and took a few [pieces of notes, ripping them into pieces Very Happy THIS WAS FUN!!!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 9:54 pm

"THAT WAS MY AWARD-WINNING BIOLOGY ESSAY FROM SIXTH GRADE!!!!" I flailed.

OOC: No faaaair, Krystine's stuff gets destroyed and Kessa never even gets hurt. ):
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 10:18 pm

During her flailing-=ness I got smacked upside the head. "OWWW!!!!!" I wailed.
OOC: NOt anymoreeeeee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 10:20 pm

OOC: XD

BIC: "YOU DESERVED THAT!"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 10:23 pm

"YOUR A DERF!!!!!" I cried, and ran out. SHE DESERVED TO NTO HAVE NOTES!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 10:28 pm

I sighed irritably and tossed the fire estinguisher out the window, and started collecting all the salvagable notes.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 6:47 pm

EVENTUALLY, I got them all sorted out. By this time, I was feeling awfully famished. Time for a luncheon. I put on a different labcoat, and marched out the door. After opening it first, of course.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 6:57 pm

Hermes flew in quietly. He dropped the gift off on the bed of the child. He turned put a check on the list and then left in a gold shimmer of dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/24/2011, 2:39 pm

I walked in, and looked around. There was a table that was smoking and covered in... fire extinguisher foam!?!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 6:29 pm

I walked into my cabin, ignoring the weird person who was apparently wandering around in here. I pointed at a long, empty table that I had saved in case I managed to kill someone someday. "Just put it there, Felix."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 6:44 pm

Felix walked into Krystines' cabin carrying the dead body of the person the murdered. He placed the body onto the long table and stood there, now giddish with the sight of blood. He turned to Krystine and said, "So we got the one guy, but the newcomer Josh is still out there, probably screaming bloody murder still. He's probably going to draw alot of attention in the state he's in..." Felix looked at the mans' body, which was now stiff and pale. He watched blood seep and trickle down the mans' leg and stain his pant leg a dark crimson color. He placed a finger inside the wound and swirled it around for awhile, before pulling his finger out and studying the fresh, red blood on his bony finger.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 6:47 pm

I glared at Felix and poked him sharply with the pointed end of my pencil. "Don't tamper with the specimen. You probably just put a thousand new decomposing bacteria in there," I sighed. "Go kill off the whiny kid then, if you must. I don't need any more subjects for now, though."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 7:00 pm

Felix put the finger into his mouth and licked up all the blood from the finger. He smirked at Krystine and replied, "Don't worry, I like to taste the blood of those I murder, it's a habit of mine." He walked over to Krystine and leaned against the wall nearest to them, "And I think I'll just stay here and watch you do your experiments, the boy can wait, plus what if an angry mob came demanding your head? Wouldn't want that happening to you now would you?" Felix flashed a very rare smile, but it quickly left just as soon as it came.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 7:03 pm

"That's right. My head has far too many brains in it to waste."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 7:47 pm

Felix chuckled at that and continued leaning against the wall, tapping his foot against it. He smirked at Krystine and said, "Alrighty Dr. Evil, you go and do your wonderful experiments on the body now." He stood there and watched her do her experiments, patiently.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 8:01 pm

"Eh. The experiments won't be on the body itself." I walked over to the body and set down my clipboard, then picked up a hand and examined it. I needed to do my work before rigamortis set in.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 8:23 pm

Felix yawned and walked over to Krystines' bed. He looked at it, it looked decently comfortable, not like there was any difference in the beds. He sat down on the bed and continued watching Krystine work. He looked at her for a few seconds then looked away and smirked for no reason what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 8:29 pm

"Get out of my bed, creepy guy," I muttered. I was more concentrated on the task at hand; I took out my scalpel, and carefully made small cuts in the large veins in the wrist. I needed most of the blood out of the hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next