Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 8:42 pm

Felix rolled his eyes at Krystine, "Hey, it's not like I'm underneith the covers taking a nap." He let out a silent chuckle and continued sitting atop of her bed. "But now that I think about it I do feel rather tired, perhaps a nap would be a good idea." he commented sarcastically. He cracked his knuckles, each one snapping loudly slowly, and noticed that there was some blood left on his finger. He slowly licked the rest of it off and smiled as it creeped down his mouth, filling his tounge with a strong metallic taste.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 8:55 pm

"Whatever." I held the hand at an angle, letting the blood drip down the fingers and into a metal bowl that I made appear in the hand that formerly held my scalpel (which now rested on the table).
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 9:54 pm

Felix let out another tired yawn and swung his feet back and forth out of bordom. He finnaly decided to stand up and get off of Krystines' bed. He walked over to Krsytine, deciding to watch her experiment up-close. He watched the blood run from his wrists to the bowl she had at the end of his arm. He raised an eyebrow and asked, "so what exactually are you trying to do for this experiment Krystine?" He continued watching the experiment after that, silently studying with curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 10:50 pm

"I'm going to poison my sister. She likes to eat the fingers," I replied, watching the blood seep out of the hand. There shouldn't be much left, now. Satisfied, I put the hand down on the table and put the bowl down as well.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 1:37 am

"Ah I see so you're draining the blood from his fingers and replacing it with a poison. May I suggest you add wolfsbane to the concoction, if you haven't already made it, I heard it causes an irregular heart-rate, soon followed by death." Felix commented to Krsytine, still watching the blood seep into the bowl she had. He walked over to her and studied the bowl, he then looked at Krystine and said, "So why the urge to poison your sister?" He chuckled, "Let me guess, she broke your hair straightner?" he answered his own question sarcastically, wanting to make her chuckle the slightest. He had a feeling she wouldn't, but it was worth trying. He looked at the bowl once again and asked, "May it be a bother if I asked for the bowl of blood...I've..always wanted to drink a bowl of blood before..." Felix shrugged at himself as he finished his sentence, "Guess it's another one of my weird, psychotic fascinations." He made his way to the wall nearest to Krystine and leaned against it, waiting for her to answer all of his questions.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 2:48 am

"She'll be able to tell the blood is replaced if I just subsitute it," I said, as I conjured up a can of cyanide, and poured it into the blood bowl. "I'm putting this back into the hand. You don't want to drink it." As the cyanide finished dripping out of the can, I made a metal spoon appear in my other hand and started stirring. "As for your other question - my sister is a nuisance. Both my sisters, actually. But the other is away somewhere, so I don't need to worry about her right now."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 2:58 am

Felix smirked his crooked smirk and watched Krystine work. "Ah the sweet sounds of sisterly love, if only my brother loved me like that." he commented bitterly. Felix had his mind set on his older brother, Shawn, he forgot about him for awhile, but latley thoughts of him had been emerging, but Felix would just shove them aside. He turned his attention back to Krystines' interesting assassination attempt, "So now that the body is ready for murder, how do you plan on getting your sister here?" he asked after a few silent minutes of watching her work. He awaited eagerly, wanting to hear more of her plot.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:01 am

"She'll just pop up eventually. Probably literally." I finished stirring the mixture, and scooped out a spoonful, looking at it to detect any obvious changes in color. It was slighlty lighter, more diluted, but that was barely noticable. I smelled it. There was only the metallic, iron-y odor of the blood. Excellent.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:05 am

Felix smirked once again for no apperent reason, just for the hell of it. He walked back over to Krystines' bed and sat down, letting out a loud, but fake yawn. "And so...the great waiting game commences!" he yelled, with an over-exaggerated game-show host voice. He hummed himself a Slipknot song to keep the silence from getting to thick. "So what do you plan on doing with your sisters' body if your plan suceeds?" he asked Krystine.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:07 am

"I'll cut it up into twenty-three pieces, bury twenty of those pieces in separate locations, feed one piece to her pet Set monster, throw one piece into the ocean, and keep the heart to disect." My plan was very well-thought out, if I did say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:27 am

"Ah a very fascinating plan I must say..." Felix replied. He adjusted himself so he was slightly more comfty ontop of the bed. He cracked his knuckles, toes, nose, neck, and other various bone joints. He decided to stand up and walk back over to Krystine. He sighed out of bordom and said, "So...while we wait for your sister to magically apear, how about we do something to pass time?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:30 am

"Like what?" I asked, putting the spoon back into the mixture, and making a syringe appear in my now-empty hand, inserted it into the bloody concoction and started to siphon it up.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:34 am

Felix thought about that for a moment, "Well...something fun, that should be a definant, violence may be an optional choice, but other than that I have no clue...hmmmm..." Felix had a few ideas on his mind, but couldn't settle on any of them. He frowned at this and stared at the body for a few seconds, thinking. His thoughts wandered back to his brother once again, and he did a mental groan of annoyance. He removed the thoughts quickly from his mind, and this put Felix back in relaxation.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:40 am

I poked the full syringe into the cut I'd made in the hand, right into a vein, and slowly yet surely pressed the blood out of the steel needle and into the lifeless body. It was an interesting thing to do, no?
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 4:34 am

Felix watched her do this procedure and it made him intrigued, it was very interesting to watch. He streched his arms and legs and let out another yawn. He thought about something he and Krsytine could do to pass time in the waiting game. He thought for a few more minutes, but nothing interesting surfaced. He frowned and turned to Krystine, "Well I sappose since we're friend, we could get to know each other more, you know, normal people stuff....it'd be an interesting experiment to do..." It was the only thing Felix could even think of, but atleast he shared an idea.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 5:27 am

"Eh. Alright. I can analyze your rather odd personality." I took the syringe out of the vein for a moment, letting the blood seep back to the ends of the fingers before putting the needle back in and dispersing more of the think fluid. It needed to look - and taste - completely untampered with. As time wore on, this would become steadily more difficult. Curse rigamortis.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 10:23 am

"Analyze eh? Quite the interesting way of putting it." Felix commented dryly. He watched Krystine start filling the needle with the poison, he took notice of her red eyes. He smirked at the sight of them, not sure if they were real or contacts, he was leaning more on real. Either way she looked...stunning...'Hmmm....that was....random of me to think....'. He moved that thought out of his head, for now, and focused back on the conversation he was to start, "so, I guess I'll start it off simple. What do you like to do exactually, besides science-y stuff and such?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 4:58 pm

I blinked. What a weird question. "... science." There wasn't anything else that I ever did. Science. Science science science. Save my research papers from Kessa (curse her... lighting them on FIRE...), kidnap campers, disect animals... I'd never even THOUGHT about doing anything else. Science what what I did. Science was who I am.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 6:14 pm

Felix chuckled alittle and noticed that Krystine was being serious. "Oh...really? That's all there is to life for you...?" Felix thought about how to deal with this, she seemed very...what was the word for it...stick in the mudish. He smirked at the problem and looked at Krystine, "Hmmm well I'm guessing you find it fun....what about murder that isn't in the name of science?" It was the only other thing he could think of. He enjoyed murder, movies were occasionally nice, usually when he would make someone drown in their own soda. But murder was his passion of fun, he could tell Krystine enjoyed murder to, but just not for the pleasurely fun of it, she enjoyed for the name of science...which was rather stick in the mudish.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 6:30 pm

"Why waste a perfectly good dead body like that?" I asked, as I continued the process of re-filling the hand with poisonous blood.

Felix was such a weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 6:50 pm

Felix rolled his eyes, "So what if you let a body go and rot, once in awhile, if you just hide a body, nobody knows the person was killed, but if you leave it in the open, they know that someone murdered them, and it sends fear into them, and it's always good to be feared, cause if you're feared, then you are powerful, that's the way I think of it. But we should something fun, cause I'm alittle bored if I may comment." Felix walked over to the opposite side of the body and studied it, "I mean this disecting stuff is enjoyable...but waiting isn't, plus you already inserted the poison into him...." Felix walked back over to Krystine and sighed. "But you know waiting is fun too.....I guess." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 6:54 pm

"You don't have to stick around if you're bored. Or... you could drink the rest of the poison blood anyways." I'd finished putting as much blood as would be natural back into the hand, but there was still a fair amount left in the bowl; the result of diluting it.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:12 pm

Felix laughed, "No thanks I'd rather die of cyanide next week, you know, kind of a exciting week today, don't want it ending short." he commented sarcastically. He smirked at Krystine and walked back over to her bed. He lied down and looked at her, "Well do you have any thing else you want to do now?" he asked her. He looked up at the ceiling and sighed, out of bordom. He hummed another Slipknot song to relax himself, though it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:23 pm

"Hmmmm... we could look for my sister and give her the body or take her here. We could leave it somewhere for her to find, and go poison someone else with the cyanide-spiked blood..." There were so many options... soooo many...
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:25 pm

"Hmmm I sappose we could go looking for your sister....the quicker we kill the better." Felix replied with a sinister smile. He got up off the bed and walked back over next to Krystine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next