Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Empty
PostSubject: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 9:59 pm

I ran in to my new "cabin", and made my luggage appear out of nowhere. At once, I began unpacking my stuff. Things I needed that I didn't have, I made appear from thin air.

A few hours later, I was actually tired from all the matter-creation I had done. But I had set up a small makeshift laboratory around my bunk, complete with two desks, a half-size bookshelf/nightstand, and various scientific equipment. On one desk was a microscope, syringe holders, magnifying glasses of varying strength, and other stuff for examaining things. The other held scalpels, scissors, probes, and more things for disecting victims... ER, SUBJECTS. I would fill the shelf with books later.

I put the syringes from my lab coat pocket in the syringe holder after labeling them. The one with sand, "Set's Blood". The one filled with regular-seeming blood, "Set's Prosthetic Arm's Blood". One with bright pink blood, "Kessa's Blood". A nasty greenish shade, "Kesi's Blood." Another, "Luna's Blood", and "Apep (Set Animal)'s Blood", also, last but not least, "My Blood", which was purple in color.

After that, I unpacked my clothes and put them in the trunk at the foot of my bed. They were mostly shirts of neutral color, jeans, shorts, and (of course) labcoats. They were folded neatly and precisely in the upper right corner. Then, I set my precious medical and personal journals beside them. I then closed and locked the trunk. At long last, it was time to sleep. I took off the labcoat I was currently wearing and set it on top of my trunk, then laid down on my bed, and drifted off to sleep.

I had dreams of refrigerators falling upon Set Animals.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 11:17 pm

I awoke several hours later, as the sun was rising. Excellent, I had a window. I had a large long-distance telescope on a tripod appear on the ground next to my Examination Table as I pulled on my labcoat. I sat down on the edge of my bed, which also served as the seat for my desks. I pulled a clicky pen and clipboard, and set them on my Examination Table.

First order of buisiness: Examine the blood. I pulled the microscope closer and selected the tube of 'sand' labeled "Set's Blood". I extracted a bit onto the viewing platform of the microscope. I looked at it carefully, making notes. Strangely, it seemed to be regular sand from Egypt. Huh. I made a new journal appear and labeled it "Blood Study", and wrote down various details.

Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Set_s_10

I then replaced the sand-blood with the blood in the syringe labeled "My Blood". I looked at it for a minute, then wrote down what I saw.

Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Krysti10

Next, I looked at Kessa's Blood.

Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Kessa_10

At that, I packed away my things and left.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 6:58 pm

I ran back into my cabin with the eyeball, and put it in a jar of formaldehyde.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:03 pm

I skipped in. "KRYSIE!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:08 pm

Oh great. :/
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:10 pm

"IM GOING TO TAKE YOU TO DO SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED TO DO!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:11 pm

"Like WHAT?"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:12 pm

"Get you a friend!" I smiled brightly! And I wasn't taking no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:13 pm

"Friends are for people with souls." I commented, and sat down in my desk's chair.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:15 pm

"NUH UH! THERE FOR EVERYONE!" I narroed my eyes. "I'm not taking no for an answer."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:16 pm

"Then take 'absolutely not' as one." I looked through my telescope at the sun. Ow.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:19 pm

I made a lighter appear in my hand and walked over to some of her notes. "I will burn all your notes if you dont come with me to get you a friend!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:21 pm

:O I glared at her. "YOU WOULDN'T DARE."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:23 pm

I flicked the fire thing on. "Yes I would."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:25 pm

I glared some more.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:30 pm

I picked up the sheet of paper on top and helf it a few inches above the flame.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:33 pm

"NOOOO!" I jumped out of my chair.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:37 pm

"ARE YOU GOING TO COEM WITH ME TO LET ME MAKE YOU MAKE A FRIEDN?" It had started smoking.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:41 pm

"YES! ANYTHINGGGGG!!!"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:43 pm

"Okee DOkee!" I made the lighter dissapear and put the paper back down. "COme on Krysie! Lets go to the forest!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:48 pm

Bleh... I tackled her. ):<
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:56 pm

I got tackeled then wiggled out from under her. "I'll still light thjem on fire! NOW MARCH!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:57 pm

"GRRR..."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 8:00 pm

"I SAID MARCH!" I pointed at the doro adn had the lighter appaer again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 8:05 pm

>.< I got up and walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next