Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 1:05 am

I sighed, and tossed the pillow at my idiotic boyfriend. How did he manage to be so adorable and infuriating at the same time? It was a strange paradox, indeed. I would have to write a study of it at a later date. "Why are you awake so early? It must be at least noon..."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 1:15 am

Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 HarperForsey-18G-12
~Felix Richarrn - Phobos~
I let the pillow hit me and watched as it fell down and landed on my lap. I chuckled quietly at her question and replied quietly "Oh I know it is early, I think it is around four or so, early for me at least." I scratched at my shirt's collar, "I just have not gotten around to changing out of this damn uniform that your mom made us all wear..." I sighed quietly and looked Krystine, well the pillow that she was hiding under. "I do apologize though for disturbing you...I just wanted to drop by and say hello to my mad scientist...cute stuff...as the more despicable people might say...."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 1:22 am

"'Cute stuff'? Have you contracted a fever?" I sat up, and held the back of my hand to Felix's forehead. He seemed to be of normal temperature, but I decided to lie about this. "Yes, you're definitely diseased. I recommend copious amounts of sleep."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 1:33 am

I smiled quietly as she said this and replied, "Ah yes perhaps I am diseased...sleep would be nice." I then looked at her and grinned, "Oh my....I appear to be so diseased that I can not move my legs now...looks like I will have to sleep with you in this bed..." Oh how I enjoy taunting my girlfriend. It was always so fun to see her annoyed with me.

Last edited by Bruce Banner on 7/16/2012, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 2:03 am

I blew a stray hair out of my face in annoyance, and shoved Felix with my foot with the intent of pushing him off my bunk. Who said he should sit there, anyways? I surely didn't. Especially when I was in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 2:17 am

As I felt Krystine's foot hit my back and start to make me move forward I stood up so I wouldn't land on my butt on the ground. I laughed quietly and turned towards her, tutting as I said, "Oh now, now Krystine...there is no need to be that grumpy with me, though I do find it adorable." I elongated the end syllable of 'adorable' and winked at Krystine as I did so. I knew that she would get even more annoyed with me if I complemented her with words like that, but I would admit it was quite cute to see her angry.

Last edited by Toad on 7/10/2012, 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 2:25 am

I did my very best to glare at Felix, but the effect was ruined by my unstoppable blushing. After a few seconds, I decided the effort was useless, and just crossed my arms with a disgruntled hmph. Stupid cute Felix.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 2:34 am

I smirked as I saw the red spread across Krystine's cheeks and I went to sit back down on the bed. As I sat down I looked at Krystine and with a smug look I said to her quietly, "Am I annoying you...?" A small smile spreading across my lips as I finished the question.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 9:38 pm

"Maybe,' I retorted, and stuck my tongue out at him. My stomach seemed to require feeding, and the hot weather made me inclined to consume some sort of frozen treat. So I changed the subject, seemingly randomly. "I want ice cream." Gods, that sounded demanding.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 10:03 pm

I smirked at Krystine's response and stuck my tongue out back at her in response. I then let out a small laugh and grinned. "Ice cream?" I echoed at her request, that was quite odd of her to say...well it was pretty hot out. I guess ice-cream would be a good idea right now. "Yeah sure we could get ice-cream, I have enough money in my wallet." I said, reaching into my pocket to check my wallet. When I opened it I found a twenty in main pocket, I put it back into my pocket at that.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 10:27 pm

I stretched my arms out in front of me, feeling my wrists and elbows pop, and blinked a few times. I wasn't feeling quite so tired now. I reached over to my bedside table for my glasses, and put them on, then got myself out of bed and grabbed my trusty labcoat from the chair I'd left it on. It was probably too hot to be wearing a long-sleeved labcoat, but there was no way I was going anywhere without it.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 11:02 pm

~Felix Richarrn~
I stood up and stretched my back slowly before saying to Krystine, "Well I should probably go ahead and change into some normal clothes...and burn this uniform while I'm at it..." I moved my head left and right so I could loosen up my neck a little before continuing. "So how about we meet back up at the hill in ten minutes or so?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 11:10 pm

"That sounds good, so long as I don't die of heatstroke while waiting for you." Really, as a child of Set, I should like this searing desert-like heat. Perhaps it was the humidity that made it so unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 11:34 pm

I smirked at Krystine and replied in a sarcastic tone, "Oh don't worry I'll be quick." I then turned around and went out of the cabin's door, heading to my crappy cabin to get changed.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 8:09 am

I had the strangest urge to follow him, all sneaky like a sneaky creeper, but restrained myself from doing so. Daf#*$, brain? Instead of doing THAT, I just put my labcoat on and ventured out into the not-so-great outdoors.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/10/2014, 3:09 am

Felix wandered into Cabin Twenty Three at the later hours of the morning. He had gotten some sleep an hour before after his midnight trip to the arena. He didn't want to look tired as hell in front of Krystine and raise her suspicion. Going off to train at night wasn't a big deal, but Felix was still pretty physically drained after months of wandering in the mortal world. Regardless he made his way over to her bed, one that was easily distinguishable from the rest. There was a messy dresser next to her bed that was littered with research papers and other sciencey things. As he approached, he sat down and slid over to the bed and rested against the side of it. He didn't want to go wake her up right away, usually she got pretty annoyed when that happened, so he decided to just wait until she woke up on her own.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/10/2014, 3:13 am

Sometime earlier, Krystine had gone to sleep. Her labcoat was draped over the end of her bunk -- of course she didn't sleep in it. It was too precious for sleeping in. She didn't bother with a dedicated set of pajamas all that often, though, and usually just went to sleep in her clothes. Come to think of it, it was rare to see Krystine's actual clothes, as she always, always wore the labcoat out. She tended to gravitate towards simple black t-shirts or half sleeves, with dark jeans. Not very exciting, but that hardly mattered. What mattered was the fact that Felix was totally creepily watching her sleep. She showed no signs of waking up on her own at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/10/2014, 3:26 am

Felix yawned as he laid his head down against the bed. He rolled his head over to his right to look at Krystine. She showed no signs of waking up so decided he might as well help her wake up. He subtly scooted over so he was in front of her head and then turned around to face her. "Pssssttt, wake uuup." he whispered gently before leaning forward to kiss her nose.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/10/2014, 3:54 am

Krystine's eyes fluttered open upon nose smooch. Super cute. Well, super cute for about half a second, because then she got startled by there being a face right in front of her. Being farsighted, she didn't instantly recognize the blurry features of her boyfriend, but once she did, she made an effort to not smile at him and to look grumpy about being woken up instead. "Mrrrrgh," she grumbled, and pulled the covers over her head. Any time before noon was too early to be awake. Morning was annoying and bright, and it was far easier to assault, kidnap, and kill people during the night.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/10/2014, 3:59 am

Felix chuckled as Krystine's face went from a dreamy state to sudden grouchiness. "You know how much I love bugging you by doing this." he whispered as he rested his head on top of the bed. Hopefully she wasn't in the mood to try and kick his ass for waking her up in the morning, even though he found it pretty adorable when she did.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/10/2014, 4:10 am

"Nrrrrrr..." Krystine grumbled some more, and then tossed her pillow haphazardly at her dumb boyfriend. It wasn't likely to actually ploof into his face, since she sort of threw it backwards, but it was the thought that counted.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/10/2014, 7:23 pm

Felix laughed some more, "Fineee I'll just wait for you to get up on your own.."  he said to Krystine quietly. He turned around so that his back was against the bed, before lowering his head back down on the bed. He let out a yawn as he sat silently, his head relatively near Krystine's.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 2:08 am

Yessss, the sweet solace of sleep slowly seeped back into Krystine's head, and within another thirty seconds she was unconscious again. Looks like you're going to have to do something even cuter to wake her up, Felix, though that may be a challenge. The nose kiss thing was pretty frickin' kawaii.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 2:35 am

Hmmm maybe he should have waited another hour before coming in. Regardless Felix didn't mind her lulling back to sleep, it just gave him more opportunities to mess with her. He leaned back up and turned back around to face Krystine and let out a stifled laugh. He let his hand reach forward and go underneath the blanket that Krystine was covering herself with. His hand eventually found itself near her stomach and he began tracing his index finger on her. He gently moved it from her stomach, going upwards across her side, then down her back and back up again making a oval sort of shape. As he did this he could feel the texture switch from soft, fuzzy fabric to warm, smooth skin.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 2:53 am

Wow, not creepy at all. Krystine slumbered on through the totally non creepy touching, which probably would have tickled if she were awake. Also, if she were awake, she would have attacked Felix with a pillow again. Poor boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next