Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne Empty
PostSubject: Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne   Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne Icon_minitime6/16/2010, 7:47 pm

haracter Name:Jason fraud the third, Got the nickname "Panda" when he was taken by a panda at age four.
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Average body type, Eyes are black, hair is black, 5'3''.
God and mortal parent:Odyne, Jason fraud
Powers:Can make pain shoot through peoples body, and if he gives them enough pain, they could die, and he would be knocked out.
Flaws:Has a tendency to eat bamboo, Solitary, Kinda hates his dad.
Pets:A German shepherd Pup
Weapon:Celestial Bronze Array of knives, (about five) and a Celestial Bronze long sword.
Talents/Skills:Running, Roller blading, swimming, Can drive semis, (and smaller)
RP Example*: I Was walking around camp, bored with nothing to do, i was mostly bored cause there was nothing to do at camp, i would leave, but then do what? "This is so boring." i say to my pup. he make a mocking bark at me, "Be quiet." i sigh, and decide to go mess around in the courtyard, when i got there, there were too many people to even count, "Oh my gods." i facepalm. "This place sucks." i think about leaving to mexico for some reason, but the idea left quickly, i sigh and sit down, nothing to do.
Biography*:He lived in a run down town, and his life started to fail when he was five, he was walking around his town, which was mostly a forest, a panda grabbed him, and raised him up to age eight. and after that, he resented his father for not finding him for four years. and when he was found, he was changed, he wore black clothes more, he even dyed his once blonde hair black. he felt like an outcast, and he didn't mind, his father was always trying to make up what happened to him, but then he realized he found out who his mother was. and then he realized why he was so changed, he spent the rest of his life before camp in a school with dorms, he was found by a satyr when he turned fourteen.
Notes:Has an extensive love for pandas. he has roller blades.

Last edited by Ghost on 6/16/2010, 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne   Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne Icon_minitime6/16/2010, 8:06 pm

Are Odyne kids allowed to have Stygian Iron?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne   Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne Icon_minitime6/16/2010, 8:07 pm

Lee has one
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne   Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne Icon_minitime6/16/2010, 8:09 pm

No he doesn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne   Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne Icon_minitime6/16/2010, 8:09 pm

Hmm, i thought he did. oh well, TO THE EDIT MOBILE!!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne   Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne Icon_minitime6/16/2010, 8:15 pm

How much does his power drain at the minimum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne   Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne Icon_minitime6/16/2010, 8:16 pm

He will have the same pain he gives the people if he does it too long, like, if he had someone hand hurt for two hours, his hand would start to hurt for two hours.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne   Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne Icon_minitime6/16/2010, 8:19 pm

Ow... well...

Approved-ed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne   Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panda (Jason), Son of Odyne
Page 1 of 1