Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne! Empty
PostSubject: Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne!   Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne! Icon_minitime10/18/2010, 7:14 pm

Character Name: Sage MoonBlood

Description: Wheres normal clothign but sometimes likes to pop out with maybe a pink and purple tutu and leather jacket with combat boots. bluish brown eyes, reddish brown hair.

God and mortal parent: Odyne and Johnerthan

Powers**: Causes pain into anyone, gives them headaches, toes aches, feet aches, etc.

Flaws***: She shows absolutly know expression at all, she may have a smile hear or their btut most of the time its jsut =| She gets tired when over uses her powers can only use them for about 10-13 and a 1/2 hours. She can only cause pain into one person at a time.

Pets: a red peacock named Bombers.

Weapon****: A Purple/Indigo colored pencial that sits in her pocket but when she filps it in the air 3 times it turns into a long blackish brnze sword with a red leather colored handle.

Talents/Skills: Computer nerd, good at basketball

RP Example*: I walked through he forest, Bombers was behind me. I can't believe I named that stupied peacock Bombers, what in the was I thionking when I was 6. Gods. I yawned and turned around runnign into my pet bird. He made a funny sound then spread out his beautful feathers. I rolled my eyes and kepts on walking.

Biography*: From as long as Sage can remmeber she has been at camp. She grew up in a really bad town in new york with a poor family. When she was 4 she taught herself nto to show emotion to the bad people of her neighborhood. It then jsut stuck with her and she was just emotionless since. She would let out a tin giggle when Bombers made a growlin nosie and when a few people would make her laugh but thats about it. She got to camp around 6 years old with a help of a a satyr who posed as her father since she was 2. Her real father was a drunk in southern New Jersey.

Notes:

Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne! D75c9_10
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne!   Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne! Icon_minitime10/22/2010, 4:01 pm

Worst pain she can cause, and how long can it last?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne!   Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne! Icon_minitime10/22/2010, 4:51 pm

Worst pain....Idk she cant cuse enough pain to kill she can only cause liek really bad aches... and for about 5-10mins
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne!   Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne! Icon_minitime10/23/2010, 1:29 pm

Like, stomachaches? xD
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne!   Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne! Icon_minitime10/24/2010, 4:07 pm

Yeah. Or head aches or toe aches or foot aches stuff liek that and she can raise nad decrease that pain.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne!   Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne! Icon_minitime11/4/2010, 1:39 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne!   Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sage MoonBlood, Child Of Odyne!
Page 1 of 1