Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Huntress who isnt a huntress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

A Huntress who isnt a huntress Empty
PostSubject: A Huntress who isnt a huntress   A Huntress who isnt a huntress Icon_minitime6/11/2010, 2:27 pm

Character Name: Anna (Hunter) Monty

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Dirty Blonde hair, mossy green eyes, 5'2, muscular and fit

God and mortal parent: Area (Goddess of Curses) Hayden Monty

Powers: Cursing people for 2 minutes, and it wears her out to the point of passing out. THe curses are greek words like freeze - which happens to be the only curse she can do.

Flaws: she always has to be a hero, very stubborn, she will die for something she blieves in, slightly impulsive

Pets: Gray TImber Wolf, named Siki

Weapon: A chopstick that turns into a 3 ft long stake, one end tipped in wood, the other in celestial bronze. Greek for Cursed

Talents/Skills: Running, karate, medititating, gymnastics, sword play

RP Example*: Breathing heavily I doged the Leech's blow. Die sucka! I fainted being open on my left side, and when the blood thirsty beast with the eyes of a cat took the bait I whispered, "For Dad" and drove Cursed right through its dead heart. It looked at me with a look of pure hatred. "Eíste eléftheroi" I whispered, which was greek for You are free. I always said that, b ecaise being killed relased there poor dead soul.

Biography*: Hunter had a normal life.... until she was 5. They were visiting China to meet her dads old friend, when Hunter was watching her dad save a cat from an alley. Then, from the shadows, a vampire pounced and kille dher dad. From then Hunter pledged to kill the undead beasts. Shortly after the incident Hunter was found by a man, formally named Sensei. He tauhgt her honor, pride,a nd how to fight. She was a ninja when a hellhound attacked and even without a weapon she killed it. A satyr found her and she went to CHB, planning on ridding the place of the beasts.

Notes: NINJAAAAAAA WHO IS A VAMP HUNTER!!! (Ironic, right??)
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

A Huntress who isnt a huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huntress who isnt a huntress   A Huntress who isnt a huntress Icon_minitime6/11/2010, 2:35 pm

.....accpeted ~.~ Just don't liek overuse her cursing powers.
Back to top Go down

A Huntress who isnt a huntress
Page 1 of 1