Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huntress of Artemis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Mortal
Mason

Huntress of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Huntress of Artemis   Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitime6/6/2012, 11:01 am

Demigod form:

Character Name: Jane Dullio

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Jane has black hair and mint green eyes, she is about 5'7", and she is very skinny.

Personality: Jane is always out on the look. She is very nice and sweet, but hates boys. She does self-alarm a lot, and starts attacking for no reason. Jane can be overprotective about some things, such as the other Huntresses.

God and mortal parent: No god parent; Huntress of Artemis, Nigel Dullio is her dad, and Missy Dullio is her mother.

Powers**: None.

Flaws: Jane is overprotective. Also, she never backs down from a fight. She is also very afraid of going to high in the sky. Jane is very ignorant to boys, even if they tried to tell her something very important. Jane hates being bugged by others, or she will freak out.

Pets: Jane has a wolf named Scout, but he only stays at the Huntresses' camp, so he really isn't her "pet" in CHB.

Weapon: Jane has a CB sword.

Talents/Skills: Jane is very good at climbing trees, also she is very good at being sneaky.

RP Example*: I shoot the squirrel. I grab the brown, small squirrel. I kinda felt bad for it, because it's fur was so gentle and it's eyes were so cute. They were black, but very big. I sigh and take them to my fellow Huntresses. We make a mini fur bracelet. They allow me to have it. Oh, were they so nice. I put it on gently but swiftly. It felt so soft, if there was a big enough squirrel to make a blanket, I'd kill it.

Biography*: Jane lived in California. She learned to hunt well there. She wasn't like other kids: she didn't go to the beach, or swim for fun. All she did was hunt. One day, a group of Huntresses came in the forest where Jane was. She met them all. They told her---after watching her hunt---that they wanted her in the team. Jane agreed. She told her dad she was going to board school. After a few days, her dad let her go. Jane accepted everything she needed to, then became a Huntress and ran off.

Notes: None.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Huntress of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huntress of Artemis   Huntress of Artemis Icon_minitime6/6/2012, 11:07 am

I believe you meant Arrogant. Not Ignorant. Ignorant means that you are stupid about a subject(my terms of the definition. Not the actual definition.)

But Approved.
Back to top Go down

Huntress of Artemis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: