Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mist Charles Forestson, Daughter of Amphitrite, Huntress of Artemis.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Mist Charles Forestson, Daughter of Amphitrite, Huntress of Artemis. Empty
PostSubject: Mist Charles Forestson, Daughter of Amphitrite, Huntress of Artemis.   Mist Charles Forestson, Daughter of Amphitrite, Huntress of Artemis. Icon_minitime4/10/2012, 1:27 am

Character Name: Mist Charles Forestson

Description : 5'1"
Brown scene cut hair.
Bright blue eyes.
Purpleish lips.
Mist Charles Forestson, Daughter of Amphitrite, Huntress of Artemis. Mist10

God and mortal parent: Amphitrite and Roy Foreston. She is a Huntress of Artemis though.

Powers**: Can control water about 15 times a day, making water balls, controling the current, making waves etc. Can create water out of thin air about 6 times a day.

Flaws: Over Confident, Bad at making friends, She thinks everyone is out to get her. Powers tire her out.

Pets: A white wolf named Seta.

Weapon: A white trimmed, with a white leather handle, 3 foot bronse sword. A white leather handled, bow with sparkly gray arrows.

Talents/Skills: A good fighter, very bad at sports. Good at hunting and tracking.

RP Example*: I sniffed the air and looked around, I was going to catch that deer. "Seta, Akie!" I yelled at my white furred, wolf. The other hunters would soon be wondering where I had gone. I just wanted to bring home some breakfast. I then pulled out my bow and slowly, quietly slid an arrow into place. My black combat boot slowly moved towards the sound of the deer trying to quietly eat. I listened, watched, and waited. Then in a couple of moments that felt like hours. I shot the arrow.

Biography*: Mist grew up in a horrible home, which was 40 minutes away from any civilization. Roy, barely cared about her. So Mist had to raise herself, cook for her self and fend for herself all on her own. She was good at fishing, and that was only because she knew the water so well. Once, when she was fishing, a girl about a few years older than she. Appeared and asked her what she was doing. "Fishing." Mist replied.
"Well, let me tell you about what I do." The pretty girl said.
And that is when, Mist, ran off with the Hunters, Seta, trailing off behind her. She's been with them for 4 years now.

Notes:

Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Mist Charles Forestson, Daughter of Amphitrite, Huntress of Artemis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Charles Forestson, Daughter of Amphitrite, Huntress of Artemis.   Mist Charles Forestson, Daughter of Amphitrite, Huntress of Artemis. Icon_minitime4/10/2012, 2:01 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Mist Charles Forestson, Daughter of Amphitrite, Huntress of Artemis.
Page 1 of 1