Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A very... interesting Huntress. (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

A very... interesting Huntress. (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: A very... interesting Huntress. (Complete)   A very... interesting Huntress. (Complete) Icon_minitime4/10/2011, 9:57 pm

Character Name:
Breah Annalise Quinn (Pronounced Bray-ah)

Frozen at 12 (She's been in the Hunt for about a year so she's 13 in years.)

Description:
Breah has light, platinum blonde hair down her back that's usually left down. Sometimes she braids it, depending on her mood and level of annoyance with it. She's relatively pale and she's quite short, only 5'1", yet she's still young. She's pretty slim with a nice figure.

A very... interesting Huntress. (Complete) Images56

God and mortal parent:
Her father is named Michael Quinn, and he is completely unlike Breah in every way shape and form. Her mother is Ate, goddess of blind folly and delusion.

Powers**:
She can make someone a bit delusional 5 times a day. It only lasts for about 15 minutes but during this time she can control what it is they see in their minds. If more than 2 are used in a sequence it will make her very tired. She only uses her powers when necessary, really. Her powers also work on animals and they don't count towards her 5 times a day count, as they're mild and animal's brains don't work as well as humans.

Flaws***:
She can be extremely irrational and often just wants to have fun. She doesn't really go along with the normal flow of things. Most people consider her really strange or odd and judge her quickly.

Pets:
She has a pet stick named Arnold who she carries around with her. Arnold is sort of magical and can talk occasionally.
Spoiler:

Weapon****:
She uses a butterfly magic wand that turns into a mace that she can swing at others. (The mace is celestial bronze, obviously). She will use a bow and arrow when necessary as all hunters are trained to do, but that doesn't mean the likes it.

Talents/Skills:
She is a great singer, her voice perfect and high pitched, but she doesn't utilize her talent in the right way. She knows many random, useless facts and she is pretty good at climbing trees. She also knows many insults in various languages.

RP Example*:
I run quickly through the forest into the courtyard, my cheeks red and my breath coming out in little puffs in the brisk winter air. I skid to a stop, my bright blue converse sneakers catching against the stone pathway. I sing lightly under my breath, though I doubt anyone is listening and some kid throws a rock at my head. "HEY! That wasn't very nice!" I say loudly, pouting slightly. I wave my wand violently, the little butterfly's wings flitting about.

Biography*:
Breah grew up in the strict home of her father, Michael. Michael is a former military officer who know owns a small town grocery store in Illinois. He was a very strict father, expecting only the best of his daughter, who (of course) fell far behind his expectations. He did not send her away to boarding school, for he felt it was no use so he kept her at home, the strange girl, the one who always took ridiculous risks. She was constantly tortured by the kids in her grade, guys especially. She would always retort at them with her knowledge and far fetched ideas, but this only caused them to bother her more. Right after turning 12 years old, she ran away from home in order to find a better way of living. Arnold accompanied her and she was found by Artemis and her Hunters and she immediately took her up on her offer of being immortal. She was claimed a short while after this and she remains in the Hunt.

Notes:
-none-

Last edited by Bulletproof hEarT on 4/10/2011, 10:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A very... interesting Huntress. (Complete)   A very... interesting Huntress. (Complete) Icon_minitime4/10/2011, 10:01 pm

COUGHATEISAGODDESSCOUGH
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: A very... interesting Huntress. (Complete)   A very... interesting Huntress. (Complete) Icon_minitime4/10/2011, 10:04 pm

xDD. I thought so but then I looked it up and some shady source told me she was a god and I was like "WTH?" but I stupidly went along with itt. I'll edit that. Razz haha.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A very... interesting Huntress. (Complete)   A very... interesting Huntress. (Complete) Icon_minitime4/12/2011, 7:28 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very... interesting Huntress. (Complete)   A very... interesting Huntress. (Complete) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A very... interesting Huntress. (Complete)
Page 1 of 1