Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome new charrie-person

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

Awesome new charrie-person Empty
PostSubject: Awesome new charrie-person   Awesome new charrie-person Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 7:16 pm

Character Name: Jinx Alvarez

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Short, spiky black hair, that she dyes different colors depending on her mood. Her eyes are hazel, a mix of brown, blue, and green. She’s pretty tall, about 5’9. She’s super skinny.

God and mortal parent:
God parent: Hecate,
Mortal parent: Dante Alvarez

Powers**: Has the ability to use magic, (for example, telekinesis, levitation, tiny control over the four elements, cauldron mixing, the ability to make un-living objects disappear, magician stuff. But she can’t do anything extreme, like teleportation or moving 500 pound objects, or anything really extreme like that) She can only do magic 10 times a day, and she gets tired depending on the type of magic she performs. For example, if she levitates a potato, she won’t get too exhausted. But if she tries to make a car disappear (become invisible) she could probably die from exhaustion. Also, if she uses her ‘magic wand’ she can perform hard magic without dying, but the magic wand only really works once a day.

Flaws***: Secretive, untrusting, and very sad almost all the time.
Pets: A turtle named Joeboe

Weapon****: Her magic wand is always at her side, but for a weapon she uses a celestial bronze sword or spear.

Talents/Skills: Good at magic tricks, flexible, a good party dancer.

RP Example*: Jinx put on a black hoodie and left the apartment, walking onto the street. She pulled her hood low to cover her face. She didn’t want to be seen. She had on one of those cool hoodies with earbuds built into the strings, so she put on the earphone-buds-things and pulled her iPod out of her pocket and picked a song. She kept on walking down the street silently and avoided bumping into random people.

Biography*: Jinx’s father was a poor magician living in the Bronx, New York. He was really good at magic tricks, that was his whole life, but he didn’t make a lot of money doing it. One day Hecate was wandering around New York, bored, and walked into one of his shows. She was amazed at how good he was, and spoke with him afterwards. They kept a good relationship, and Hecate gave birth to a girl who she named Jinx. After Jinx was born, Hecate revealed her true identity to Dante Alvarez and he went psycho with the knowledge about the Greek gods. Hecate then left him to raise Jinx on his own. Jinx was used to living for herself growing up, because her father was a little loopy and out of it. He didn’t tell Jinx about his knowledge of the Greek gods, to keep her safe. When Jinx was 13, Dante caused a car accident and he died. Jinx was depressed by his death, and he had left her no money in his will. She ran away, and was found by a satyr and brought to camp.
Notes: Nope
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Awesome new charrie-person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome new charrie-person   Awesome new charrie-person Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 1:24 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

Awesome new charrie-person
Page 1 of 1