Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alonso son of MANIA +----=====>([{PLEEEEEEEZ APROOVE}])<=====----+

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

Alonso son of MANIA +----=====>([{PLEEEEEEEZ APROOVE}])<=====----+ Empty
PostSubject: Alonso son of MANIA +----=====>([{PLEEEEEEEZ APROOVE}])<=====----+   Alonso son of MANIA +----=====>([{PLEEEEEEEZ APROOVE}])<=====----+ Icon_minitime6/5/2010, 6:07 pm

Character Name: Alonso Aalderink
Description (hair and eye color,green hair red eyes, height, 5'7", body type (skinny, muscular, etc), inbetween fair and muscular required):
God and mortal parent: Mania and Robert Smith (Alonso ran away and changed his name)
Powers: can make some small animals insane when he is bored (and sometimes snaps out of his insanity
Flaws: INSANITY!(so original) umm id say thatis abig enough flaw but i guess his case is sometimes like being drunk or on a rampage of destructive fury, he picks fights unkowinglyy ( and sometimes wins unknowingly) and has a hard time talkinging clearly
Pets: None (he ate his old pet chiwawa)
Weapon: INSANE RAGE (MWAHAHAHA!)
Talents/Skills: N/A as of now...
RP Example*: I was flying through the snow on a pair of broken skiis. I was thinking "oh what fun it is crashing into trees" (which i was doing). The snow was turning red. I thought i was almost dead. I woke up in the forest with a tree branch in my head.
Biography*: I was born by an insane father in a rubber box. I lived untill i could walk and was somehow able to escape. I changed my name from Micheal Smith to Alonso Aalderink because i thought it sounded like a guy on the run. I was mindlessly running around a park when i ran straight into a tree and gave myself a bad concussion (I was six then) then I was shipped (yes SHIPPED) by mail (yes MAIL) to some weirdo place near a hill with a tree, I looked and the mailing adress said: from Mrs. Tree there was a note in the box that said: you know what I mean by Mrs tree so go and see if this kid is special. I hated when people called me that so i ripped up the note andsat down.
Notes: hates being called insane

EDIT: more flaws

Last edited by steelviper77 on 6/5/2010, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more flaws)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Alonso son of MANIA +----=====>([{PLEEEEEEEZ APROOVE}])<=====----+   Alonso son of MANIA +----=====>([{PLEEEEEEEZ APROOVE}])<=====----+ Icon_minitime6/5/2010, 6:20 pm

Add more flaws.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Alonso son of MANIA +----=====>([{PLEEEEEEEZ APROOVE}])<=====----+   Alonso son of MANIA +----=====>([{PLEEEEEEEZ APROOVE}])<=====----+ Icon_minitime6/5/2010, 6:25 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alonso son of MANIA +----=====>([{PLEEEEEEEZ APROOVE}])<=====----+   Alonso son of MANIA +----=====>([{PLEEEEEEEZ APROOVE}])<=====----+ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alonso son of MANIA +----=====>([{PLEEEEEEEZ APROOVE}])<=====----+
Page 1 of 1