Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman) Empty
PostSubject: Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman)   Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman) Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 2:37 am

Character Name: Remedy Elle Regenald

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):

5'2, blonde hair, dark blue mysterious eyes, scarred and bruised arms.
Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman) Remedy10

God and mortal parent: Unknown and Mania, Goddess Of Death

Powers**: When people make eye contact, they see how they will die (at that time, if the future changes, they probably won't die that way) Can raise some ghosts out of the ground, Followed by a couple of them MOST OF THE TIME.
One look at someone and she knows the date they died, but not the year.

Flaws: Followed by annoying ghosts, Can't make eye contact with anyone, An angry person most of the time. Cold ALL THE TIME. You can find her muttering numbers and dates alot.
(She doesn't really raise much ghosts, only a few. So she really doesn't get tired out.)

Pets: none

Weapon: 2 and 1/2 foot sword that is a infinty ring on her finger.

Talents/Skills: Get's... odd feelings about people, things or animals(if theres something odd about them),

RP Example*: I walked through a couple of Forests. The wolves did find me again. But I had other plans, I didn't want to leave just yet. I'll go when I'm ready. I'm too busy right now, theres just too much to do. I have to at least figure out more about my Mother and maybe I'll go up there. I'm just a bit curious.

Biography*: Yes. Remedy was adopted around the time she was 3. After she was dropped off at the Orphange a year before by a father who couldn't take care of her. By the time she was 6. No one could look at her in the eyes, they didn't like the thought of their death coming at one look. But Dr. Regenald did. He loved to know the truth, every minute and every day of how he'd die. When ever an expirement was made, Dr. Regenald would grab Remedy,and she her and MAKE her look at him. She didn't like looking at people in the eyes, she saw their deaths as well. And Dr. Regenald's would always change. They were never the same. He was completely crazy with the thought, that every move he'd make he'd die. Always gripping Remedy's shoulders, always shaking her until she looked at him. She had many bruises and hand prints scarred into her skin from how strongly the Dr. gripped. He needed her, he wanted to know more. More and more. One day, a few months ago, Remedy escaped. She hasn't found camp, but she's studied. Knows much about it. And will eventually be on her way.

Notes: Likes to learn, but is also outspoken and quiet, at the same time:p

Last edited by Kasi on 11/23/2011, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman)   Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman) Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 4:47 am

What are the limits to her powers, if she decides to raise mutiple ghosts?
Back to top Go down
Gir
Big Three Demigod
Gir

Location : I'm meditating with Chuck Norris. Guess you can't stalk me now fool!

PostSubject: Re: Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman)   Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman) Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 10:45 am

Kasi said if she needs them to do something she gets tired anb she can probably bring abput give (idk...). Also DONT APPROVE THIS YET and yeah:p

Last edited by Gir on 11/23/2011, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Kasi took my phone and made lots of typos while typing it herself.)
Back to top Go down
http://rantroom.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman)   Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman) Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 11:20 am

EDIT: Ok
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman)   Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman) Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 12:56 pm

Flaws and Powers edited:p
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman)   Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman) Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 1:00 pm

assuming the sword is IG
so Approved unless stated otherwise
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman)   Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remedy Regenald, Daughter of Mania (Roman)
Page 1 of 1