Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ezbeedaire Trehmiockra, Son of Mania

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Ezbeedaire Trehmiockra, Son of Mania Empty
PostSubject: Ezbeedaire Trehmiockra, Son of Mania   Ezbeedaire Trehmiockra, Son of Mania Icon_minitime5/15/2010, 1:36 am

Character Name: Ezbeedaire Trehmiockra
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):One red eye, one green eye. They switch colors every day. Crazy-styled black hair, often died and bleached in random places, he always looks like he just woke up, and he rarely washes his hair, or combs it, or brushes it.He is bone skinny, except for the slight muscles he has. He has scars all over himself from cutting himself "on accident." Some of them are in neat designs (i.e. random swirls or words).
God and mortal parent:Mania
Powers:Being insane. Making other people hear 'voices.' that he can control (He can make the voices say whatever they say)
Flaws:He can be OCD, he literally is insane "sometimes," he likes to freak people out, he sometimes listens to his voices, he has killed before and will do so again.
Pets:None.
Weapon:Twin sickles he keeps up his sleeves (sometimes in sheaths, sometimes not)
Talents/Skills:Making pretty designs with knives, and his sickles. Being insane. Freaking people out. Laughing in an insane way. He wields his sickles excellently.
RP Example*:I walked around. Person, person, person, cloud, cabin, cabin, cabin, fountain, person, girl, guy, fire, death, explosion, PAIN, BLOOD, LITTLE VOICES, MEN IN WHITE COATS, BRIGHT LIGHTS, PRETTY COLORS OF DISTRACTING, DISCHANTING ORBS, AND ALL AROUND PANDAMONIUM! HOW COULD MY IMAGINATION HAVE PAINTED THIS? Oh, right, insanity. Ahahahahaha. I laughed manically to myself. twitching and looking around. They were the insane ones, not me. Never me. My daddy always said "Go to the mother effing bouncy room, get out of here, and never come back!" thus proving that we in the bouncy rooms and in the pretty room . .that smelled like flowers . .GODS STUPID FLOWERS HATED ME! THEY DIDN'T NEED TO YELL! i WAS QUITE FINE BY MY OWN!
Biography*:Ez started out being a controlled freak, but eventually he broke free to his insane compulsions. His father sent him to an insane asylum, where he spent long lonely days listening to music of all kinds, sitting in a comfy room. He only went more insane whilst in there, and he learned how to talk in Shakespearean language, and often misuses it in a secretly hilarious way. He learned he has multiple disorders, and many no one has named. He somehow obtained Celestial bronze sickles in a brief field trip to the normal world. He managed to sneak them back to the asylum. He used them to escape, killing two guards in his path. He somehow made it to Camp, and now . .He has arrived to reak terror upon the little children in such a way that the Boogie Man, and Sullie, and all the other scarers of Monsters, Inc. would be jealous of.
Notes:Insane. Completely insane. Yes, he has voices.

His Sickles:

Spoiler:

Last edited by I LOVE CARLIE~!! on 5/15/2010, 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: Ezbeedaire Trehmiockra, Son of Mania   Ezbeedaire Trehmiockra, Son of Mania Icon_minitime5/15/2010, 1:44 am

you only have two flaws. you need at least three
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Ezbeedaire Trehmiockra, Son of Mania   Ezbeedaire Trehmiockra, Son of Mania Icon_minitime5/15/2010, 1:48 am

Edited. (I'm now approving it myself)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ezbeedaire Trehmiockra, Son of Mania   Ezbeedaire Trehmiockra, Son of Mania Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ezbeedaire Trehmiockra, Son of Mania
Page 1 of 1