Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ko-Co Coo-Coo Jacktheflowerpotcheekbook, Daughter Of Mania

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ko-Co Coo-Coo Jacktheflowerpotcheekbook, Daughter Of Mania Empty
PostSubject: Ko-Co Coo-Coo Jacktheflowerpotcheekbook, Daughter Of Mania   Ko-Co Coo-Coo Jacktheflowerpotcheekbook, Daughter Of Mania Icon_minitime9/11/2010, 12:09 am

Character Name: Ko-Co Coo-Coo Jacktheflowerpotcheekbook

Description: Ko-Co Coo-Coo Jacktheflowerpotcheekbook, Daughter Of Mania Co-ko10

God and mortal parent: Mania and some manlady

Powers**: Can make animals go crazy and attack people. Mostly squirrels.

Flaws***:CRAZY!!,Has a obsession with sparkles and squirrels, IS deathly afraid of squirrels. Bi-polar, not the best fighter, has short term memory issues, REALLY CLUMSY. Makes the anyimals crayz accidently by not knowing what shes doung, or if she jsut can make it like that.

Pets: A squirrel/Kohala mix, named Cheese.

Weapon****: Gold Glitter that when she takes it out and either wipes it, or puts it on someone they are in serious rashing pain. Then Ko-Co makes fun of them.

Talents/Skills: shs too clumsy to do anything.

RP Example*: I skipped around camp going, LALAALALA. Then I threw glitter around. "GUYS! IM IN A PARADE!!" I yelled then giggled. I looked around and saw a Squirrel, "OH-MY GOD!! ITS A SQUIRRELL!!" i shouted excitedly. I then skipped over to it, it hissed at me. My eyes got wide!! "AHHH!!" i threw my glitterin its eyes. I pulled out a candy bar threw it at his head then walked away.

Biography*: Ko-Co, grew up in a horrible place, it was walmart. Since she was 7 years old she and another Hobo man lived in walkmart. She called the Hoboman Johnton. Then the Hobo man grabd her when she was sleeping dropped her off at a mental hospital and walked away. Thats when She was 11. Johnton thought she was too crazy to live with anymore. At that point she woke up in a random room with soem weird purple and black haired girl, and another blodne with colorful haired girl. The purpled haired, had DEADLY red eyes and the other had many scars on her wrist. She widnedn her eyes, and then screamed. Some Man grabed her out and threw her in some room. Then she ended up at some camp.SHe learned she was a half blood and then just ran around camp liek a maniac.

Notes:

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ko-Co Coo-Coo Jacktheflowerpotcheekbook, Daughter Of Mania   Ko-Co Coo-Coo Jacktheflowerpotcheekbook, Daughter Of Mania Icon_minitime9/15/2010, 10:23 pm

"Mania and some manlady"

... er... is the parent the dad or the mom...?
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Ko-Co Coo-Coo Jacktheflowerpotcheekbook, Daughter Of Mania   Ko-Co Coo-Coo Jacktheflowerpotcheekbook, Daughter Of Mania Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 4:15 pm

a guy Chelly... Approved...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ko-Co Coo-Coo Jacktheflowerpotcheekbook, Daughter Of Mania   Ko-Co Coo-Coo Jacktheflowerpotcheekbook, Daughter Of Mania Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ko-Co Coo-Coo Jacktheflowerpotcheekbook, Daughter Of Mania
Page 1 of 1