Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'nother new charrie!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

'nother new charrie!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 'nother new charrie!!!!!!!!!!!   'nother new charrie!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime6/5/2010, 12:16 pm

Character Name: Haizea (Hay-zee-ah) dinew
Description
hair: Blonde
eye color: gray
height: 5' 7"
body type: skinny-ish but mostly average
God and mortal parent: Aeolus and Bonnie
Powers: can make it windy. Strongest she can do is a tornado but that makes her really tired and she usually passes out. She can make wind as much as she wants as long as it's just a light breeze.
Flaws: Doesn't usually care what other people think, sticks to her dicisions, doesn't like change.
Pets: a bird named AJ
Weapon: a bow and arrow (and a bottle of spray candy)
Talents/Skills: fast runner, slightly artistic in her own way
RP Example*: I walk down the street to the movie theater. I can't believe I'm about to see THE awesomest movie ever!!!!! Well, in my opinion at least. I walk up the steps and into the movie theater then up to the ticket counter. "One for The Last Airbender please?" I put my money on the counter and the guy hands me my ticket. I walk into the theater and take my seat in the front row. "This is gonna be great!" I think aloud. I pop a starburst into my mouth and wait for the movie to start. Suddenly, I hear a rumble in the room. What could that be? I try to ignore it but it keeps getting louder and louder. Just then, a giant thing crashes through the movie screen in front of me. People start screaming and running for the exits. I stand up and slowly make my way to the monster instead. I take a thing of spray candy that someone had dropped and spray it in the things eye! It must have hurt because the monster backed away, but I kept spraying it and spraying it. Finally the monster ran back through the screen, but I wasn't quite done yet. "NO ONE STOPS ME FROM SEEING THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!" I screech. I take a fork and stab it in the things other eye and it FINALLY evaporates. I take my seat and act like nothing happened.

Biography*: Haizea grew up in Kansas with her mother. They lived an almost perfectly normal life, except for the fact whenever Haizea went anywhere without her mom she was attacked by a monster. So, Haizea rarely went anywhere without her mom, of course she'd sneek out ocasionally and no one would ever know! One day however, Her mom DID find out she was sneeking out and getting into trouble. She learned about Camp half blood and decided to send her there to keep her out of trouble. Haizea did not like this idea. he wanted to stay with her mom because her mom was the only family she had left, the rest of her family had been killed in multiple tornadoes.

Notes: Haizea has a very breezy personality
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

'nother new charrie!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'nother new charrie!!!!!!!!!!!   'nother new charrie!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime6/5/2010, 5:44 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

'nother new charrie!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1