Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nother cirque du freak charrie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

nother cirque du freak charrie  Empty
PostSubject: nother cirque du freak charrie    nother cirque du freak charrie  Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 1:47 pm

Character Name:Evra Von
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):hair color:green eye color:yellow with slants like a snake body type:athletic/skinny with scales(hes a snake boy)
God and mortal parent: god parent: Wadjet, Goddess of snakes,Lower Egypt, Papyrus, and Protector of Pharaoh. mortal parent:unknown
Powers**:can talk to snakes, can make venomes snakes or cobras/andacondas appear and they do what he tells them(only five times a day and they can only like bite some one and inject their poisoin into the person or strangle the person till he says for them to stop)
Flaws***:he is very shy because of his appearance, hates to fight, likes to play pranks, has no eye lids(like a snake), has scales(reason why he is called the snake boy)
Pets:an andaconda named fluffy (he has a sence of humor)
Weapon****:a cb knife he carries in his pocket and a cb short sword
Talents/Skills:he can play the guitar really well, very sneaky, has amazing eye sight at night, and can see very far
RP Example*:after a long and hard day at the cirque agian i finnaly fall asleep knowing ill have to do the same thing tommorow. but when i wake up the next morning i notice darren is gone so i walk to mr. tall's tent. "mr. tall where is darren when i woke up he was gone?" mr. tall sighs and say "evra darren went to a place called camp-half blood which is where i need you to go" i blink and say "but i like it here i fit it" mr tall sighs agian and says "evra im not giving you a choice im sorry but steve is there and i need you to protect darren" i blink at the mention of steve "allright ill go" i say going to get packed
Biography*:evra has lived at the cirque du freak sence he could remember. as soon as he was born his dad threw him in to the dumpster discusted with his appearance. mr. tall the onwer of the cirque du freak took him in as his own son and raised him putting him in the lineup as an act at the cirque. evra's best friend at the cirque got there when evra was 14 he was darren shan.
Notes:never takes his hat off and looks like this http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8500000/Evra-Von-cirque-du-freak-8559309-300-400.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: nother cirque du freak charrie    nother cirque du freak charrie  Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 3:18 pm

Do the snakes stay when he gets them to appear, or do they disappear after a time?

What is the largest snake he can summon?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: nother cirque du freak charrie    nother cirque du freak charrie  Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 3:25 pm

they disappear after about ten minutes largest snake is a python
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: nother cirque du freak charrie    nother cirque du freak charrie  Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 8:04 pm

What kindddd of python? Anaconda or boa constricter or rock python or something elseeeee?
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: nother cirque du freak charrie    nother cirque du freak charrie  Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 11:42 pm

boa constricter
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: nother cirque du freak charrie    nother cirque du freak charrie  Icon_minitime9/7/2010, 1:59 am

OOookay. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nother cirque du freak charrie    nother cirque du freak charrie  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nother cirque du freak charrie
Page 1 of 1