Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

third character

Go down 
AuthorMessage

third character Empty
PostSubject: third character   third character Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 10:58 pm

Character Name: Alyss Stachia
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): dirty blond hair, green eyes, 5" 4', strong but thin
God and mortal parent: Athena, dad who is a lawyer and never had much time for her
Powers: summon three owls at a time four times a day to attack people
Flaws: deadly pride, overestimates herself, takes everything too seriously
Pets: spotted owl
Weapon: bow and arrow
Talents/Skills: extremely smart
RP Example*: I shot my arrow at the monster and it bounced right off. Well that was a problem. I had already tried sending as many owls as a I could at it and that hadn't work. I jumped on to his back he seemed to calm down. He seemed under my control and I rode him out of the museum. Once we were outside it started going wrong. He bucked my off and sent my flying. I noticed his eyes were squinting. If I took careful enough aim and hit him in the eye, he might crack. I tried and it work. I used one of my special arrows to and he disintegrated
Biography*: When Alyss was in kindergarden, she was smarter than everyone in her class. She skipped second grade and went straight to third grade. During the summer right after 7th grade, her dad told her he was going to bring her to a summer camp for special people like her. On the way, a monster attacked and her dad was killed. She would have been too, but Artemis and her hunters saved her. Artemis asked her to join the hunt and she had never cared for boys anyway.
Notes: hunter of Artemis
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

third character Empty
PostSubject: Re: third character   third character Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 11:06 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

third character
Page 1 of 1