Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage

1st Character Empty
PostSubject: 1st Character   1st Character Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 6:52 pm

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Blonde hair, Grey eyes, 5'5, Skinny.
God and mortal parent: Athena
Powers**: None
Flaws***: Pride, Overconfident, Anger.
Pets: A grey falcon named Alano. (Girl)
Weapon****: A Celestial Bronze longsword that changes into an Ipod Nano when not used.
Talents/Skills: Strategy, Combat, good with electronics.
RP Example*: I stood behind the board listening to the basketball game. I hope this works I thought as i began rigging the wires. A loud beep almost made me jump out of my skin. at first I thought it was a teacher but it was just our team scoring a point. I continued with it, hoping no one came up here, or realized I was gone. I finally finished and began hearing gasps and laughs from the basketball court. I snuck back down to the bleachers and sat behind everyone else. I looked up and smiled at my work. The score board had written on it "Read this and try not to laugh."
Biography*: I lived with my dad, always getting kicked out of schools for doing bad stuff. I always thought these schools were horrible and tried to get kicked out of them. I could never find a school that was good enough for me. when I turned 15 my dad took me to a camp that was the last safe place for me. This was after 2 years of strange things. like the woman that followed me around for 2 days when i was 14. I swear she was hissing the whole time. But anyway, like I said when I was 15 my dad took me to this camp. he said it was called "Camp Half-Blood" Or something.
Notes: Is dyslexic and ADHD.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

1st Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Character   1st Character Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 6:56 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

1st Character
Page 1 of 1