Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

New Character Empty
PostSubject: New Character   New Character Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 8:48 pm

Name Justin Allmann Draye
Gender Male
Age 14

Description Tall but slight of build. Long blonde hair that is almost always braided into a tight braid. Has dark piercing green eyes with silver pupils. Has the height of a normal human being if not a little shorter than usual. Wears a gray cloak with a deep cowl on it. Wears a pair of dark blue jeans with frayed tears in the knees. Has the ability to woo ladies because of his looks.

God and mortal parent Apollo and Sierra Draye
Powers None
Flaws Scared easily, constantly inquisitive, trusts people too much

Pets None
Weapon Double curve bow with a small quiver of arrows. Small Ranger throwing knife. Ranger knife

Talent or Skills Able to blend into the surroundings by using shadows and the movement of the wind. Silent when walking. Able to climb really well like a natural born animal who climbs for their life. Viola and Flute.

Rp Example I walked up to the forest. There was a creature slowly stalking me through the land. I look back over my shoulder and see a blur of fur. I walk into the forest and stop. I climb the nearest tree and pull out my bow. I aim for the spot where I entered. I watch as the creature enters right behind my point of entrance.

Biography Justin was born in a small town of Iowa. His mother was killed by the steady raids of the enemies. He was taken to a building run by the governor of Iowa. There he met his friends and there was where he learned to climb. He was chosen as an apprentice for the local Ranger who was later killed by the guerilla warriors of Iowa. Justin ran to camp.

Notes Ranger Apprentice but mentor is dead. Doesn't like to fight.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

New Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character   New Character Icon_minitime2/20/2011, 3:27 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

New Character
Page 1 of 1