Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My third character.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

My third character. Empty
PostSubject: My third character.   My third character. Icon_minitime6/30/2012, 4:06 pm

Character Name: Nye Andros.
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): About 6ft'1 with dark green eyes, blonde hair that falls messily all over his head, muscular build.
Personality: Extremley shy at first, but once you get to know him he doesn't shut up. Not comfortable with leadership roles, likes to make cheesy jokes, kind, loving, easy going.
God and mortal parent: Boreas and Heather Andros.
Powers**: Can control direction of winds in a 10m radius in short bursts about 10 times a day, can fly sort of (same way Jason can.) twice a day for 10 minutes overall time, can blow a powerful wind from his mouth that can knock over his enemys, can be used 10 times a day.
Flaws: Easily tricked, Impulsive, inabilty to take things seriously.
Pets: none.
Weapon: A small CB hammer.
Talents/Skills: Extremley quick when fighting with his hammer, fast runner, good climber.
RP Example*: Nye looked around at his surroundings, taking in the vast beauty of the mountains that enclosed his small village town. Nye stood atop the larger of the hills behind his home. Home, the place that'd had been his haven for so long and he was leaving at dawn. Nye didn't think he was ready. Nye was never ready. Nye was also extremley impulsive, his mum said he got it from his father, the father Nye had never met, the father had been absent for the last 16 years, the father that left his mum in the mess she was in. Nye couldn't take it, Nye went to jump. As his feet went to leave the floor, Nye found himself on the floor. He looked at his feet, there was a shoelace untied, he must of tripped. 'Nye you fool.' Nye was never ready, not even to commit suicide. Nye sighed and decided to walk back home.
Biography*: Nye was born in Alaska and has never left the state. This is due to the fact that his mum was left fighting to food on the table when his dad left and Nye HATED his dad for this. Nye and his mum had a rocky relationship due to this. Nye finds out who he really his when he finds a card for Camp Half Blood in the cupboard. His mum explains everything and Nye is shocked to find out who he really is, when he finds out his dad is a god, he resents him even more because of the power his dad has and he hasn't used it to help them. When Nye is out contemplating what he has learnt about himself, he is attacked by some sort of wolf man. Nye screams in terror and a powerful gust of wind leaves his mouth and turns the wolf into dust. Nye runs home and his mum decides he should be sent to camp straight away, his flight is arranged and Nye leaves for camp.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

My third character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My third character.   My third character. Icon_minitime6/30/2012, 4:18 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

My third character.
Page 1 of 1