Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twins Of Morpheus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Twins Of Morpheus Empty
PostSubject: Twins Of Morpheus   Twins Of Morpheus Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 11:36 am

haracter Name:Skylar Juliett Eve Breaux
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):She has dirty blonde hair with streaks of some red hair. Her eyes dont have a n exact color, they change into three kinds :Green, Blue and Gray and Brown. She is slim and strong.
God and mortal parent:Morpheus and unknown
Powers:Make peoples dreams how she wants them too, she can only do this three times a day because she can faint for it.
Flaws:She has angry issues, talks too much, curious
Pets:none
Weapon:A dream catcher that turns into a shield, also a ring that turns into a sword.
Talents/Skills:She can usually tell if a dream was a message, she is very athletic

RP Example*:I went into the office. Jake held my hand like always trying to protect me. I sighed. We usually wore the same things, i would wear a blue shirt and skirt, he wouls wear a blue shirt and jean, and that what we were wearing. This guy in a wheel chair looked at us. "Hello young demigods." he greeted. He got out of his wheelchair and then he was half horse. I jumped. Jake was about to touch his sword but I held his hand hard. "Hello, I am Lord Chiron, The Camp Activities Director here at Camp Half blood. You two are?" he asked. "Whats a demigod? Where are we?" Jake snapped. I put my hand over Jakes mouth. "Um..a goat guy came to us...he said we had to come here...where are we? Whats a demigods?" I asked. The centaur smiled. "A demigod is a half human half god, they are the offsprings of mortals and gods. You were able tpo enter this camp, you are demigods. Do you know your god parent?" He inquired. A symbol loated above our heads. "Twins Of Morpheus." He stated. I looked at Jake. He looked as confused as I was.

Biography*:She lived with her twin at an orphanage for two years until a sayter adopted them. He took them to Camp Half Blood at age 6. Ever since they have lived at Camp, Skylar before Camp Half Blood lived off the streets with her brother abefore the orphanage. She is very imaginitive, and cant leanr how to cobtrol her powers so she usually faints alot. Her brother herself are almost complete opposites but dress the same in a way.
Notes:

Character Name:Jake Romeo Adam Breaux
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):He has dirty blonde hair with sme red hair like his twin, he has blue eyes. He is a bit muscular and slim.
God and mortal parent:Morpheus,unknown
Powers:Puts people to sleep, can wake people from comas, ge can d o this twice aday. The side affects of using it over his limit is to go into a coma himself for twenty minutes.
Flaws:He is very protective to his sister, he has angry issues, he doesnt sleep very much.
Pets:
Weapon:A locket that his sister gave him that turns into a sword.
Talents/Skills:just like his twin

RP Example*:I couldnt stand the fact that Skylar was growing up, she didnt nderstand the dangers like I did. She was my exact copy in a way, but she wouldnt act like me. Skylar was already with a boyfriend. At seven. I kicked the shield around. I slammed my foot on it annoyed. I looked at the locket she gave me, i calmed down. I needed her to understand! Why acnt she understand the fact that our mom isnt alive still?

Biography*:He lived with his twin at an orphanage for two years until a sayter adopted them. He took them to Camp Half Blood at age 6. Ever since they have lived at Camp, Jake before Camp Half Blood lived off the streets with his sister before the orphanage. he is very into reality, His sister and himsel are almost complete opposites but dress the same in a way.
Notes:Very into realoty, not easy to fool

Last edited by *Annabeth Chase on 7/29/2010, 6:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Twins Of Morpheus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins Of Morpheus   Twins Of Morpheus Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 1:42 pm

After Jake puts people to sleep or wakes them from comas twice, is he dizzy, feel fiant, like whats the side effect?
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com

Twins Of Morpheus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins Of Morpheus   Twins Of Morpheus Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 6:30 pm

FIXED!!Smile
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Twins Of Morpheus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins Of Morpheus   Twins Of Morpheus Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 6:35 pm

Shouldnt skylar have another weapon like a sword or something
Back to top Go down

Twins Of Morpheus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins Of Morpheus   Twins Of Morpheus Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 6:37 pm

FIXED..AGAIN! Smile
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Twins Of Morpheus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins Of Morpheus   Twins Of Morpheus Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 6:43 pm

Okay...okay someone who can approve look at this form!!
Back to top Go down

Twins Of Morpheus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins Of Morpheus   Twins Of Morpheus Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 6:44 pm

I asked Rachel! And An Unknown Evil
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Twins Of Morpheus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins Of Morpheus   Twins Of Morpheus Icon_minitime7/29/2010, 6:44 pm

"Very imaginitive" isn't a flaw.
Back to top Go down

Twins Of Morpheus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins Of Morpheus   Twins Of Morpheus Icon_minitime7/29/2010, 6:45 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Twins Of Morpheus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins Of Morpheus   Twins Of Morpheus Icon_minitime7/29/2010, 6:47 pm

Mhm. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twins Of Morpheus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins Of Morpheus   Twins Of Morpheus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins Of Morpheus
Page 1 of 1