Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vaile Jackson Raye(10th charrie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damascus
qt 3.14

Vaile Jackson Raye(10th charrie) Empty
PostSubject: Vaile Jackson Raye(10th charrie)   Vaile Jackson Raye(10th charrie) Icon_minitime5/16/2010, 11:14 pm

Character Name: Vaile Jackson Raye
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): green eyes, salt-n'-peper hair(its like dirty blonde, but specks of black/ dark colors everywhere else), 5'10", skinny(but not too skinny)
God and mortal parent: Askalaphos (the son of Acheron and Orphne who tended the Underworld orchards) and Jessei Raye
Powers: can help poplar trees grow faster
Flaws: never finds poplar trees and therefore cant use his powers, gets angry at people who hurt his friends, doesnt really pay attention in most conversations
Pets: N/A
Weapon: Stygian iron sword that transforms into his necklace bead
Talents/Skills: good with math, ice skating
RP Example*: i came into the beach and sat down with nothing in my hands. i took out my ipod, but it wouldnt work. i threw the ipod into the water and sighed. maybe camp isnt for me, i thought. i fell onto my back and closed my eyes, ready for a good nights sleep.
Biography*: Vaile was always made fun of because people thought his name was for girls only. he always got good grades even though he didnt do anything. sometimes vaile would have random trips to different countries all around the world, but he loved to go to greece. his mother would let him go away on his own, but he always wanted people at school to tell him off. he never got that wish because everyone wanted to be his friend at school. now he likes to be alone rather than with others with him.
Notes: he's from London England and carries the accent greatly
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Vaile Jackson Raye(10th charrie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaile Jackson Raye(10th charrie)   Vaile Jackson Raye(10th charrie) Icon_minitime5/16/2010, 11:20 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Vaile Jackson Raye(10th charrie)
Page 1 of 1