Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kensley - Daughter of Morpheus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kensley - Daughter of Morpheus Empty
PostSubject: Kensley - Daughter of Morpheus   Kensley - Daughter of Morpheus Icon_minitime5/7/2010, 11:02 pm

Character Name: Kensley

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): brown hair down to her shoulders, violet colored eyes, 5'7", average

God and mortal parent: Morpheus/Kayla

Powers: can enter peoples dreams, can put people to sleep, can give people nightmares

Flaws: wears glasses(stylish ones of course. XD), overthinks things, can use powers for a maximum of 3 hours a day

Pets: a pegasus named Apple

Weapon: a silver sword that is formed from a special bracelet

Talent/Skills: gymnastics

Biography: She grew up with a loveable mom. She loved her munch until one fatful night a hellhound came and clawed through her mom. She was confused and had no idea what was happening. When she was 8 she was adopted and had a mea stepsister who always balmed her for stuff all the time. Her step parents did love her until they were also killed by a hyra. A satyr then came and showed her the camp. she understood perfectly now. She's been her since she was 10.

R.P example: I walked by the lake and sat on the pier letting my legs dangle in the water. I looked around and smiled. The sun was going down, I wasn't going to be as sleepy as I usually am because people were faling asleep. I was now happy as my eyes widend to the light of the moon. I heard a dog howl but I ignored it. I looked around and then felt like going into someones dream.
Back to top Go down

Kensley - Daughter of Morpheus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kensley - Daughter of Morpheus   Kensley - Daughter of Morpheus Icon_minitime5/7/2010, 11:06 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Kensley - Daughter of Morpheus
Page 1 of 1