Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiffany and Jaden Cerrin-Siblings

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tiffany and Jaden Cerrin-Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Tiffany and Jaden Cerrin-Siblings   Tiffany and Jaden Cerrin-Siblings Icon_minitime4/25/2010, 7:37 pm

Character Name: Tiffany Cerrin
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Dark Brown hair, and brown eyes. A 5ft 4", Skinny body.
God and mortal parent: Zeus, Gabby Cerrin
Powers: Lightning, uh...
Flaws: Proud, Too loyal, Thinks before she acts,
Pets: none
Weapon: Sword
Talents/Skills: Running, Weaponary, Climbing, Fighting
RP Example*: I dribbled and shot the basketball at the net at the three-point line. I watched as the ball circled around the net then dropped in. "THREE POINTS!" I screamed to myself and laughed. I ran to grab the basketball then saw my brother walk onto the court. He motioned for me to the toss the ball, so I do. "Bet you can make it from the half-court line," I said with a smile.
Biography*: Tiffany is Noah's younger sister. She has a tomboyish attitude that creates a lot of friends as well as enemies. When Tiffany was 8, her mother remarried. The person she remarried hated Tiffany, and shunned her from the rest of the family. Five years later, her mother died in an fire and Carl wanted to give her away to an orphanage. Though her brother and her wouldn't stand for it, so one night they ran away from home, but was captured by the police and brought to a foster home, where they were adopted by the parents. They live with the same people today.
Notes: Jaden's bio is somewhat the same.

Character Name: Jaden Cerrin
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Brown Hair, blackish eyes, 6ft 5, Athletic and skinny body.
God and mortal parent: Osiris, Gabby Cerrin
Powers: raise the dead, (Four skeltons at three times a day)
Flaws: Too loyal, way to trusting in others, thinks way to much over things, competitive
Pets: none
Weapon: Sword
Talents/Skills: Running, Climbing, any sports..., Fighting
RP Example*: I ran, ran and ran till my legs wouldn't carry me anymore. I wanted to get as far away as I could away from that dirty place. I looked behind me and saw Tiffany close behind me. She gave me an encouraging nod, and we kept running.
Biography*: Noah was adopted when he was two years old, after Tiffany was born. Though they're not blood related they get along just like regular blood-related siblings. When Noah was 10, his adopted mother remarried, and the person she remarried loved Jaden, and treated him nicer than his sister. After five years of living with each other, his mother fire, and Carl(the guy she remarried) wanted to keep Jaden and give Tiffany away. They wouldn't stand to be separated so one night they ran away, but the police found them a week later and took them to a foster home because Carl disowned them. After about a month in the foster home, they were adopted by their nice foster home parents, and that's where they live today.
Notes: Jaden's and Tiffany's bios are basically the same.

Last edited by -SilentAngel on 4/25/2010, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany and Jaden Cerrin-Siblings   Tiffany and Jaden Cerrin-Siblings Icon_minitime4/25/2010, 7:38 pm

Zeus doesn't necessarily control the weather. If his children got those powers, then you'd see Thalia making it snow.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany and Jaden Cerrin-Siblings   Tiffany and Jaden Cerrin-Siblings Icon_minitime4/25/2010, 7:40 pm

Yeah, but he controls the skies so... I guess I should change it..
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany and Jaden Cerrin-Siblings   Tiffany and Jaden Cerrin-Siblings Icon_minitime4/25/2010, 7:42 pm

How many times can Tiffany use her powers per day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany and Jaden Cerrin-Siblings   Tiffany and Jaden Cerrin-Siblings Icon_minitime4/25/2010, 7:42 pm

Um.... four to five...? Depends how much energy she has..
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany and Jaden Cerrin-Siblings   Tiffany and Jaden Cerrin-Siblings Icon_minitime4/25/2010, 7:43 pm

OK.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany and Jaden Cerrin-Siblings   Tiffany and Jaden Cerrin-Siblings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiffany and Jaden Cerrin-Siblings
Page 1 of 1