Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

siblings of apollo (one is goth XD )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

siblings of apollo (one is goth XD ) Empty
PostSubject: siblings of apollo (one is goth XD )   siblings of apollo (one is goth XD ) Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 5:51 pm

Character Name: Alexander Lee
Description: hair: blonde, eye: blue, height: 4'7'', body type: average
God and mortal parent: Apollo and Wanda Lee
Powers**: can heal people 5 times a day depending on how bad the damage is, can bend sunlight to blind enemies
Flaws***: has trouble controlling his emotions, hates almost everybody, very self centered but tries not to let people know
Pets: an undead parrot that was a reincarnation of a guy, so it can talk and is very smart
Weapon****: could stare anyone down
Talents/Skills:can intimidate the weak minded to help him do things
RP Example*: I was walking through a forest, when suddenly a hellhound leaps out from nowhere. I keep walking, ignoring the hound. It starts following me. I truned around and yelled at it to bug off, it coughed up something and ran away. I looked closely at the thing it threw up and i picked it up, ignoring the barf and slobber. It was a bird, it started fluttering it's wings even though some of it was just bones, and so that is how i got an undead pet.
Biography*: First off, he was never known to have existed by anyone. He was always with his his sister, and they lived together happily in the wilderness. One day while looking for firewood, an arrow flew right past his ear, obviously this freaked him out, and he called for his sister, who in turn, came to his need. A bunch of girls stepped out of nowhere with all of their arrows pointing towards Alexander, they called themselves the hunters. They hated me, but not his sister. when she came out she told him that she joined them, and tht she could no longer stay with him.
Notes: he is goth

Character Name: Alexandra Lee
Description: hair:blonde, eye:blue, height:5', body type: average
God and mortal parent: Apollo and Wanda Lee
Powers**: can heal people 5 times a day depending on how bad the damage is, can bend sunlight to blind enemies
Flaws***: Always thinks it is her fault, always tries helps people no matter what, is angry at herself for abandoning her brother
Pets: a semi-imaginary freind that everyone can see, and a little miniature otter thing with wings, that no one can uderstand, but Alexandra
Weapon****: a bow and arrows that can fit into her pocket and then grow to full size
Talents/Skills:archery
RP Example*: I was running through the forest trying to escape them. I found a low cliff and jumped over it into some water, where I swam across a giant lake for what seemed like hours. I finally made it away from those people, "I am never goning to kill another rodent agian" i swore to myself. Those cruel people! Bleepy, my winged mini otter fluttered happily around my head and buzzed "I know Bleepy, I'm glad we got away before I killed to many of those jackalopes" I said to him. He landed on my head and made a nervous squeal, "you have a point, she is Artemis, I hope the hunters understand my point of veiw.
Biography*: She lived alongside her brother, hidden from humanity. Her story is like her brother's, and she joined the hunters. She liked it at first, but then quit after a while she realized about the fact that it wasn't that the hunters wouldn't love any guys but that no mortal man could know about the hunt. She found that out after jackalope hunting season, which was actually a hiking group that was only guys. She decided to quit after killing the search party.
Notes: she is cheery most of the time

Last edited by steelviper77 on 8/26/2010, 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: siblings of apollo (one is goth XD )   siblings of apollo (one is goth XD ) Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 9:35 pm

For Alexander... mental breakdowns are Mania-child-exclusive. XD
Back to top Go down
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: siblings of apollo (one is goth XD )   siblings of apollo (one is goth XD ) Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 7:25 pm

darn! but fixed
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: siblings of apollo (one is goth XD )   siblings of apollo (one is goth XD ) Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 7:59 pm

... making people tell the truth would be a power, not a weapon.
Back to top Go down
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: siblings of apollo (one is goth XD )   siblings of apollo (one is goth XD ) Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 5:54 pm

fixed... i hope i did it right
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: siblings of apollo (one is goth XD )   siblings of apollo (one is goth XD ) Icon_minitime9/1/2010, 6:28 pm

Worst wounds they can heal, and how long are the people blinded (and how bad is it?)?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: siblings of apollo (one is goth XD )   siblings of apollo (one is goth XD ) Icon_minitime9/1/2010, 7:41 pm

worst wound they can heal: a broken rib (saying that in health reasons, so broken ribs are very bad) blinded for about 10 to 15 minutes
Back to top Go down
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: siblings of apollo (one is goth XD )   siblings of apollo (one is goth XD ) Icon_minitime9/22/2010, 7:22 pm

I guess this is double posts, but...... can i get checked i won't be on like 24-7 like before but i will try to fit it in my schedule
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: siblings of apollo (one is goth XD )   siblings of apollo (one is goth XD ) Icon_minitime10/3/2010, 3:55 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: siblings of apollo (one is goth XD )   siblings of apollo (one is goth XD ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

siblings of apollo (one is goth XD )
Page 1 of 1