Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New charries their siblings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

New charries their siblings Empty
PostSubject: New charries their siblings   New charries their siblings Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 1:25 pm

Character Name:Matthew(Matt) Collins
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):light brown hair,Blue eyes,normla skin tone,6'4'',athletic,muscular
God and mortal parent:Cratus and Cindy Collins
Powers:He can lift up to 300 pounds 10 times a day and it makes him feel sore
Flaws:He gets angery really easy,Gets into fights to easy,Not always that friendly
Pets:none
Weapon:a sword thats a marker called Strengh
Talents/Skills:Weight lifting,Football,Track,basketball,baseball,Tuba,drums
RP Example*:I walk down the borders of camp with Isabella.She trys to pull me to our cabin which is hard for her so i walk along with her.When we get into the cabin she finds to empty bunks.Sow e place our stuff under them.Then she lays down and takes a nap and i take out my ipod and listen.
Biography*:Same as Isabella's
Notes:

Character Name:Isabella Collins
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Brown hair,Green eyes,normal skin tone,4'4'',normal for a 9 year old meaning she not super skiny or fat just normal
God and mortal parent:Eros and Cindy Collins
Powers:she can make people feel as though their in love buts its not true love and she can only do it 8 times a day and it makes her tierd
Flaws:She trusts her friends to much,Dosent always understand everything which really confuzes her and sometimes makes her upset,She hates when people lie to her
Pets:a bunny Cudles
Weapon:none
Talents/Skills:Dancing,singing,soccer,playing hide n seek
RP Example*:I walk into the borders of camp holding Matt's hand.I look up at him and smile he looks down and smiles at me.I then try pulling him to our cabin which is really hard and he starts to walk with me.I walk into the cabin and he follows me.I see to empty bunks next to each other and sit my stuff down by one and he sits his stuuf by the other.After that we put our stuff away and i lay down and take a nap.
Biography*:Isabella and Matt lived with there mom in Colorado.They had a very normal life with no monster attacks.They spent alot of time togather wehn their mom was at work.Oneday when itheir mom was really late cooming home from work and they were getting worried.Pretty soon after that the doorbell rang and Matt went to anwser it and it was a police man saying that their mom had died in a car crash.After that and lots of crying a satyr found them and took them to camp.
Notes:nada

Last edited by ML the Taco on 7/8/2010, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: New charries their siblings   New charries their siblings Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 4:43 pm

Hey... using Sharpies for weapons is my thing! ):<
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: New charries their siblings   New charries their siblings Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 4:44 pm

Ok ill change it then to a marker
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: New charries their siblings   New charries their siblings Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 4:48 pm

YAYYY! *Approves*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New charries their siblings   New charries their siblings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New charries their siblings
Page 1 of 1