Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 11:41 am

Austin sighed and shook his head defiantly as he realized that there was more to it than that but apparently Anna didn't want to say it right away. So he shut the SUV off and took the key out of the ignition while he glared at Anna with a look that said this SUV wouldn't move again until she started telling the truth. He watched her for a full three minutes before finally he sat back and rested his head against the back of the seat. Austin sighed and waited patiently while the world passed around them since he was by far more stubborn than someone who was holding back information. It was obvious that he wasn't going to go anywhere until they got the truth so Austin pulled out his phone and turned on Angry Birds which he started to play.

In the back seat Kodee was still kissing Ashley, not caring how long they waited or even if they continued to go toward the airport. His hands rubbed Ashley's back while he wrapped his fingers through her hair and his mouth seemed to mold to hers. Kodee knew that Austin was very stubborn and so they were going to be here for awhile unless Anna decided to start spilling her guts about what was really on her mind.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 11:50 am

Anna was silent. She twirled her hair around her finger, and stared out the window.
Rebecca started fidgeting uncomfortably. Anna stared at her like, don't you dare. Rebecca looked like she was about to explode. "ANNA THINKS-" "Rebecca!" "SHE CAN'T-" "STOP IT!" "play...like......you..." Rebecca said quietly.
Anna didn't look at anyone.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 11:58 am

Austin stared in shock at the little girl who had just spilled for Anna apparently although not what he had expected to hear in the least bit. It was kind of surprising to hear what Anna thought about his playing but he sighed and shook his head in confusion as he tried to figure out what to say exactly. Slowly he put the key back in the ignition and then started the car, the entire car silent except for the sound of the engine and Kodee and Ashley kissing in the back seat. He really would have to deal with mister Romeo back there sooner or later at this rate or there would be a baby by the time they were 17 which wasn't going to happen. Austin finally cleared his through and looked at Anna in the rear view mirror. You play great but I've spent my entire life devoted to either fighting or learning to play one instrument after another. Not even Slash can play as well as I can and that is what makes him so jealous but it is also what got us this tour right after our little battle in Camp. If you want then I can stop playing so well but it will be worse for you when you know that I'm holding back. Anna you play better than I did at your age.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 12:04 pm

Anna shook her head. "You know it's only because of my dad." She said softly. She looked at the couple. "Kodee?" She asked nicely. "CUT IT OUT!" She pulled Ashley back.
Ashley giggled and rolled her eyes. "Did I tell you you're such a pain?" Anna shrugged. "Everyday."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 12:25 pm

Kodee grinned as Anna pulled Ashley away from him and he discreetly took Ashley's hand in his. If they couldn't kiss without annoying miss annoying here then he would at least hold his girlfriend's hand until they were at the airport. Kodee shrugged and looked at Austin while he sorted through all of the conversation that had been going on in the car. So what were you guys talking about again?

Dallas shook his head as laughter racked his body and he tried to stop when Kodee looked serious but it was just too funny. They had been talking for like ten minutes and all Kodee could remember was the taste and feel of Ashley's lips. What a Greene trait, except Dallas hadn't really seen Austin act like that lately which meant that he really did love Taylor since Austin had a reputation for being a playa. Dallas calmed down enough to finally speak in gasping breaths. You...were...kissing through...a very...intense conversation.

Austin rolled his eyes and ignored his nephew for he obviously only cared about kissing right at the moment and that meant that his mind wasn't even in the car. He did however speak to Anna again. Apollo may have talent with music but you have to practice to be as good as you are. Even with your father being that pompous asshole you still are good with music and that is all that matters at the moment. When a rumbling came through the car, Austin laughed and looked up at the sky. Yes he had just insulted the god of healing and music but it was the truth. Just because he was good with playing music he suddenly thought he was better than everyone else in the world yet Austin was pretty sure that no child of Apollo was anywhere near as talented as he was. The airport rose up in front of them and Austin pulled up in a parking spot where the SUV would be able to stay until they got back from their trip.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 12:29 pm

Anna, looked at Rebecca, and gave her a look.
Rebecca grinned. She leaned over to smacked Austin across the face. "Bad boy." She said, as though talking to a bad dog.
"Don't ever say that about my dad, or I will insult your mom." 
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 12:38 pm

Austin dodged the slap and grabbed Rebecca in a tight hug while he smirked at Anna and laughed softly. Go ahead, all she ever did for me was give me a life that sucks and makes me a prime target for monster attacks every day of my life. Hell even these weaker demi gods have powers and I get stronger with each person I beat in battle but I had to work to get that far where as say Percy Jackson can call up a tidal wave and wipe out everyone. Jason can shoot bolts of lightning out of his damn fingertips and fry people for the hell of it. Nic was able to be invincible because he was just that awesome. Nico can friggin teleport essentially all over the world and yet you expect me to be upset at you for saying you'll insult my mom. Oh I'm real scared of these gods and goddesses and their wrath. Yes they are our parents but come on, when we do anything it isn't because of them but because of us and yet they think they are all powerful. We are the ones down here fighting off hoards of their demonic creatures that want to kill us all and taking on titans all around us but they seem to be the powerful ones. Please! That's a joke if I've ever heard one and if Zeus, lord of those gods who are so self-centered, wants to strike me down then so be it. Yet I swear this, there are more people who think like I do and they won't be too happy if there fellow demi god is killed for saying that the gods are morons.

Austin climbed out of the car and stopped while he thought carefully about everything he had just said to Anna. While it was all true, he still loved his mom for even being his mother yet it was true that she could've done more for him and not made him have to fend for himself on the streets when he was so young. If he was a little bitter then there was a reason for it and yet no one ever seemed to understand that there were people who could take so much but no more than that. Now he was standing there breathing heavily and wondering how it was that he had even gotten into that conversation at all.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 1:22 pm

Anna climbed out of the car and went over to him. "Don't you ever say that about my dad." She looked ready to punch someone.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 1:36 pm

Austin spun and looked right at Anna with a fierce look in his eyes that stated he wasn't in the mood to talk about it any further. As far as he was concerned the gods didn't give a shit about them and that was that. Yes there were people who were loved and still thought that their parents were so great to still be alive but yet there was no reason for him to believe it at all. He glared at Anna and then wrapped his fingers through her shirt collar and looked right at her as he snarled. Apollo is a piece of shit god who thinks he can do everything yet all he does is the same as what Nike did for me. I lived on the goddamn streets because she didn't feel it was necessary to help me out and now that I have done that and survived so many near death experiences you expect me to be nice to them. Screw that! I respect that you still love your father and I still know that Nike is my mom and that I love her but their is a difference between loving them and being oblivious to who they really are. Maybe if I hadn't lost my dad to a drug bust and then had to fight for my life every day then I wouldn't be so upset with them but we will never know now will we?

Just as Austin got in Anna's face, Kodee's eyes grew huge and he jumped out of the SUV only to hear what his uncle was saying to the girl. He had that look in his eyes that he got whenever he was ready to kill someone because they had gone too far and now Kodee had to choose what to do. Without really thinking he walked over to his uncle and simple smashed the blade of his hand against Austin's wrist. He didn't hear a crunch of broken bones but he did see the bruise and watched as Austin let go of Anna's shirt. Austin, it isn't like that for everyone. I lost my mom, your sister, and yet I know that Thanatos still cared enough to claim me. Do I harbor ill feelings toward him for not helping? Yes but I know that one day I will get to see him and tell him that myself. Let it go and realize that no one is going to get angry with you for feeling what you do. Anna, you shouldn't anger Austin so much, especially when you don't know his life. Austin grew up on the streets because his dad was a drug lord and was sent to prison for it. Every place Austin ever went he had to fight to live and what he says about the gods is his opinion. Just know that on most days he isn't like this and your saying that Apollo is the reason you are good with music is what set him off. Kodee stood there with his arms crossed and waiting for them to say something.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 1:55 pm

Anna shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. "Kodee, you think I don't know that?" She gave him a look. "Austin, I may be only eleven, but I know that the gods claim us for a reason. They know that we will do brilliant things. I know that you have saved man lives including mine on different occasions and thats what you mom knew you would do. She let you go alone because she knew you could do it. Our parents don't just leave us because they don't care...it's because they do. The gods have a reason for everything. Yes, you had a tough time as a kid but now, I know you mom is proud."  
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 2:24 pm

Austin shook his head and reached into the back of the SUV to grab his stuff. As he did though, his hand brushed the cool metal of the shield and he stopped to think about it because that shield meant family always stood together no matter what. Nike was his family even if he didn't like it and this shield was one that he would carry so he had to come to accept that she was there in his life. Finally he touched a small button on the side and the shield turned into a watch while his sword and dagger turned into the hands on the face of the watch. He put on the watch and then smiled as he put the jacket on so that they would know who he was. Finally he smiled and shook his head because apparently the girl who had taken the jacket had put it with his sword and that had been returned to him. Austin looked at it and then turned and handed it to Anna with a small chuckle. Those girls think you should keep this apparently.

Austin grabbed his stuff and walked toward the terminal to check in. While he did that Kodee and Dallas collected their stuff and they too walked toward the terminal behind Austin.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 4:18 pm

Anna stared at the jacket. One part of her wanted to put it on. One part of her wanted to throw it as far as she could. She bit her lip and looked around her a moment. The, she put the jacket on. She smiled, and grabbed her stuff, and followed the boys.
Ashley and Rebecca high fived when Anna put on the jacket. They grabbed their things and followed Anna.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 8:11 pm

Austin walked up to the lady behind the counter and he flashed an award winning smile at her and handed her his phone which was pulled up to show the tickets. When she nodded, he walked through the metal detectors with no issues. Then he turned to wait for the rest of them to walk through and finally they were ready. Austin walked out and boarded the plane as he sent Taylor a text telling her where to go.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 8:17 pm

Taylor looked at her phone and giggled. I'm already on the plane you goofball. She texted.
Anna followed Austin, and Ashley and Rebecca caught up to her. They all started giggling and whispering to each other, like they do all the time.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 8:45 pm

Austin smirked and shut his phone off just as he saw Taylor in front of him. Just then all the girls started giggling. He sighed and sat down next to Taylor, immediately wrapping her in a hug. So are those plans coming along quickly or did those three get struck by the giggle bug? Austin felt the plane take off into the air when Modern and Dallas sat down. Well France was in the near future now.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 8:55 pm

Taylor gave him a look. "Coming along? They're done." She giggled. "Just those three? You didn't hear me and Anna barely able to stand up last night?" She giggled.
Anna sat with Ashley, the two giggling. Anna looked over at Taylor. "Hey, that wasn't my fault!" The two erupted into giggles.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 9:06 pm

Austin grinned and kissed Taylor lightly as he slipped his hand onto the back of her head. I was dreaming of you all night.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 9:16 pm

Taylor blushed. She took his hand softly.
Rebecca giggled at the two love birds. They were acting so W E I R D weird. She stared out the plane window as it left the runway and started to fly off.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 9:53 pm

Austin laughed and stood up as he pulled Taylor up with him. Kodee winked at him at Austin grinned as he walked with his arms around Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 10:00 pm

Taylor giggled.
Anna put in her earbuds and started listening to  the music while staring out the window. It almost seemed as though it were, a movie. Music playing as the land below zipped past.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 10:59 pm

((TIME SKIP))

The trip had taken about two days, most of which Austin and Taylor had been alone. Only a few hours before they landed, Austin walked back out and soon the plane landed. He stood up with Taylor and smiled sweetly as everyone got off the plane. French, the language of love, was spoken around them as he held Taylor's hand.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 6:21 pm

Anna got off of the plane and stood, awestruck of the view. They had landed by the water, in a city called Menton. It looked so pretty with the setting sun behind it.
Ashley came up next to Anna. "I am gonna guess you are more excited than I." She teased, but Anna just rolled her eyes.
Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 1426083_original
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 6:32 pm

Austin looked out at the view of the city as he felt the salty ocean air hit his blood warmed face and cooled it down. He remembered next to nothing about the plane ride except for his time with Taylor. He blushed and saw the grin on Kodee's face as he looked at him. I think Taylor is in danger...of being pregnant. He spoke to Ashley softly and pointed to Austin who was busy looking at Taylor with a far off look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 7:17 pm

Ashley giggled. "I guessed." She said softly.
Rebecca went over to Dallas and pulled on his arm. "Come ooonnnnn everyone is waiting for ya!" She squealed
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 7:41 pm

Dallas smirked and pulled his arm away from Rebecca as he walked toward the group just to hear what Ashley and Kodee were talking about. Quickly he turned to look and Austin and laughed before giving a perverted whistle to the two of them. He joined the rest of the group and shook his head in awe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next