Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 10:38 pm

Anna grinned. "I thought it would be funny." She giggled
Ashley snickered. "Have you met her?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 10:52 pm

Austin rolled his eyes and climbed out of the car, wobbling slightly as he did, and pulled Dallas out with him. He hefted the boy in his arms and then walked toward the house smirking at the thought of how Anna had just kissed him and he didn't do anything but lay there like an idiot who couldn't even figure out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 11:00 pm

Anna rolled her eyes. She would have to accept that he was over her. Anna walked into the house, and smiled as she saw Rebecca sleeping peacefully on the couch. She picked Rebecca up, carrying her to her room. Anna laid her down and pulled the covers over her. She kissed her forehead, and shut the door softly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 11:06 pm

((He isn't over her, just highly drugged. Hell even Austin would've been that far gone if he'd been hit in the chest with that gas))

Austin sat down in the chair after laying Dallas on the couch that was just holding Rebecca only minutes earlier. There was a lot more furniture in the house but he preferred the chair where he often times slept. Tiredly he looked at Taylor and smiled weakly. So are we going to plan that wedding or what? He was still in shock that he'd even proposed to Taylor and she said yes.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 11:10 pm

Taylor giggled. "You are the guy. I only ask you for opinions, the girl does it. But..." She looked at the other girls. "I could use some help...." She said.
Anna squealed and hugged Taylor, Ashley by her side. They all started whispering and giggling, then they ran upstairs to Ashleys' room.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 11:16 pm

Austin shrugged and looked over at his nephew who looked like shit right at the moment. Well this will be interesting I guess. How's Rebecca doing, I assume it was her that stopped the van just now. He smiled at Kodee who was busy trying to stay awake at the moment.

Kodee grinned and watched as all three girls ran upstairs giggling and talking about wedding planning and stuff like that. You really are serious about her aren't you? I say good choice, Uncle Austin, but please don't hurt her in any way.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 11:20 pm

Rebecca woke up in Annas' room. Why was she in people rooms when she woke up all of a sudden? Weird.... She rubbed the sleep from her eyes, and heard laughs coming from Ashleys' room. She went over and knocked on the door.
Taylor opened the door, and saw Rebecca. She looked over at the other girls, who grinned wildly. Taylor grabbed Rebeccas' hand and dragged her into the room, and even more giggles erupted.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 11:31 pm

Austin shrugged and then laid back in his chair, at the moment he was dead on his feet so he put his head back. The teenager smiled and suddenly he was asleep, dreaming yet again about his future.

Kodee stood up with a sigh and walked to the stairs with his head down and his mind slowly turning he looked up as a groan came from somewhere and saw Dallas stand up in confusion. Go to bed, oh mighty warrior. We will be up tomorrow pretty early apparently. Kodee walked upstairs and into his room where he collapsed and fell asleep instantly, hoping he would get to talk to Ashley again soon.

Dallas walked up the stairs and into his room where he collapsed on his bed and as soon as his head hit the pillow he was asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 11:40 pm

Anna opened the door and came out, laughing, with Taylor at her side. The two could hardly stand up, they were laughing to hard. They hugged and Taylor left. Anna went into her room, falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.
Rebecca had long since fallen asleep on the floor of Ashley's room, and Ashley had draped a blanket over her and put a pillow under her head.
Ashley tumbled onto her bed, and fell asleep instantly.
(The next Morning!!)
Rebecca woke up, and walked out of Ashleys' room softly. She went outside and sat in the grass under a tree, smiling at how everything was calm.
Anna stood and stretched. She walked out of her room and plopped herself on the couch, curling up in a blanket watching goofy cartoons.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 11:58 pm

Austin blinked his eyes open in confusion as he looked around and thought about what had happened last night. All of a sudden everything came back to him in a blur and he remembered that he had proposed to Taylor and that she had said yes. Austin smiled and stretched a bit before he stood up and walked into the bathroom with clean clothes. Twenty minutes later he walked back out clean and with his hair combed and teeth brushed as he flashed an award winning smile. He still hadn't put his shirt on but he was definitely muscular and enjoyed the feeling of the air hitting his bare skin.

Kodee woke up and walked out of his room just as Dallas walked out as well, both of them showering in their own turn. By the time they were both done, another two hours had passed and they both sat down in the living room downstairs with their minds blank.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 12:04 am

Anna got up and threw the remote on the couch lightly. She jogged upstairs and took a shower, pulling on her normal jeans and hoodie. She came back downstairs and plopped onto the couch. She bit her lip and stole a glance at Dallas. She smiled and blushed, before looking down at her shoes.
Ashley grabbed a quick shower, and put on some shorts and a bright tee, before jogging downstairs and sitting next to Kodee.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 12:13 am

Dallas glanced at Anna and smiled as he slid his hand over hers, making sure to not make her uncomfortable. He sighed and hoped that she wouldn't still want nothing to do with him.

Kodee smiled at Ashley and kissed her lightly on the cheek before he held her hand.

Austin was busy watching television, just staring ahead blankly, when suddenly a text came through on his phone and he checked it. Across the screen scrolled a few sentences and then a bunch of numbers that made his jaw drop. Apparently even though the fight had happened everyone had liked the concert. Now they were paid a bunch of money, 250 thousand dollars each, as well as told that until they could figure something else out, the tour would be postponed. Austin smiled and then hit the internet quickly. Within minutes there was a flight to France set up and it was for everyone first class. So now Anna, Dallas, Ashley, Kodee, Rebecca, Taylor, and he could go on the flight to France that would leave in two hours. Come on people, we have a flight to catch in two hours.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 12:17 am

Anna grinned. She kissed Dallas on the cheek to let him know he still had a place in her heart if he wanted it. She jogged up the stairs and called Taylor, and let her know what was going on. She shoved her dress and a few change of clothes into a suitcase, and sat on the bed, thinking a moment.
Ashley ran up the stairs, throwing things into her bag.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 12:24 am

Dallas ran upstairs and packed his stuff before he walked into Anna's room and smiled weakly at her. He played with a loose string on his pant leg before he walked up to her and kissed her softly. The touch was warm and soft and he pulled Anna close to him and ended the kiss. He sighed and then shook his head in confusion. I love you, Anna. Quickly he walked down the stairs and waited.

Austin was already packed so he grabbed his stuff and walked to the door, standing there waiting for them to all be ready.

Kodee ran upstairs, his mind already running through all of the things he could do on this vacation. When he was packed, Kodee stopped and looked around the room, searching to see if anything was amiss. He was satisfied and so Kodee ran back downstairs and stopped to wait for the girls to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 12:29 am

Anna smiled. She grabbed her bag and hurried down the stairs to where the boys were waiting.
Ashley ran down the stairs, bag in hand, and looked at everyone. "We ready?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 10:23 am

Austin smirked and nodded as he picked up his bag and slung it over his shoulder while he wondered how Taylor would get to the airport and if the girl's had even gotten that wedding planned yet. Slowly he walked out of the door, grabbing the keys to the SUV along the way. When he made it outside he looked at the house and waited until everyone was outside before he typed in the code and locked the house down with full security.

Dallas smiled and gave Anna a kiss on the cheek before he walked out to the SUV and got into the vehicle. He sighed and stretched his arms a bit before the others could get inside the car.

Kodee walked outside and got into the car while he thought about how this trip seemed to come out of nowhere. He didn't have a problem with it but it just seemed strange that they had a plane to catch right after Austin and Taylor got proposed. Kodee shrugged and waited casually for everyone to get into the car.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 10:35 am

Anna climbed in the car, Ashley after her. "Wait, what about-"
Rebecca turned around from the passenger side. "Me? Didn't think you could leave without me did ya?" The girls giggled.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 10:39 am

Austin climbed into the SUV and laughed at the total shock on everyone's face when Rebecca turned around suddenly. He'd seen her get in the car while no one else was paying attention and now it was completely hilarious that she pulled a movie perfect surprise. Austin started the SUV and they pulled out to head to the airport while he thought about where they would go and what they would do in France.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 10:44 am

Rebecca giggled again. It was really funny how they hadn't seen her come into the car. That was cool. She thought to herself.
Anna and Ashley were both talking so fast with so many pauses to laugh that it was hard to understand them.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 10:53 am

Kodee, who was sitting right next to Ashley, rolled his eyes at the constant laughing and talking so fast as he sighed and then did something he shouldn't have done. He reached over and kissed Ashley while he put his hand over Anna's mouth. Hopefully it would get them to stop being so, Anna and Ashley, at least until they had made it to the airport or something.

Dallas laughed and shook his head before he went to examining the threads in the seat in front of him.

Austin drove quickly, foot pressed down on the gas pedal, as he watched the speedometer fly forward and soon they were going eighty miles per hour and the houses passed quickly. He didn't care because all Austin could think about was getting to the airport and seeing Taylor again even though it had only been one night since they were last in the same room together. Even now Austin still couldn't believe he had proposed to Taylor and then something clicked in the back of his mind. Anna, where was your guitar and jacket last night after the concert? He hadn't seen her with them in her hands since she had walked off the stage when Austin and Taylor were just finishing up their whole stage performance and right before he proposed to her.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 10:59 am

Anna bit Kodees' hand and pulled away from him. "I gave it to some fans." She said, like it was totally obvious. "What, you didn't hear them squeal and jump up and down? Could have started an earthquake." She rolled her eyes.
Rebecca turned to look at her. "You gave your guitar away?" She asked, stunned.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 11:07 am

Austin was just as stunned but he didn't say anything about that and shook his head slowly as he tried to piece everything together than had happened last night. He'd been out on the stage with Anna when he pulled Taylor onto the stage. Then they sang two songs both of which were typical love songs right before Anna walked off the stage and he had everyone give a hand to Taylor. After than it was when those three girls ran up and asked him to marry them and one kissed him which led to him buying the ring. Then he walked back out onto the stage and proposed to Taylor in front of everyone while cheers went up and Taylor said yes. After that the police showed up and he saw Anna without her guitar and her jacket but with her bow which was strange to say the least. Finally it dawned on him as every piece fell into place right then and there about what had happened last night.

It wasn't that he had been blind or anything it was just that Anna had not liked something that Taylor and he had done that night. His face grew red as he blushed for some odd reason and he tried to figure out how to say what he thought was the reason behind her giving her guitar away. Finally he took a deep breath and looked at Anna in the rear view mirror. Why does it bother you that Taylor and I are engaged? First Rebecca gets upset because I kiss Taylor and now you give away your guitar because I proposed to her. What's the deal with all of you girls and not wanting me to be happy now?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 11:14 am

Anna shook her head, and looked confused. "I'm not upset because you got engaged. I really like Taylor, and I know she likes you." She bit her lip. "I just don't like music...anymore......" She stared out the window.
Rebecca poked him. "Nuuuu. Stahp dat." She whined
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 11:25 am

Austin glared at Rebecca and he looked at Kodee who was still locked in a kiss with Ashley who apparently didn't care because obviously liked him a lot too. Maybe he would buy him a ring to give to Ashley but it would have to be one of those promise rings and not an actual engagement ring because he was still ten and so was Ashley. Ten years olds didn't get married any time soon and so Austin would just have to let that take it's course slowly. He looked back at Anna and gave her a questioning look as he thought carefully about what she said, not really understanding why she would say it in the first place.

He continued to drive as he sighed and then shook his head in confusion because he wasn't sure why she would not like music anymore and yet he could tell she didn't want to talk about it. Still Anna was a huge part of the band and if she didn't like music then he wanted to know why she all of a sudden didn't want to be a part of it. He pulled over to the side of the road and turned around to look at Anna who was looking out of the window. Without realizing it, Austin had put his headband and gloves back on and had his guitar and leather jacket as well as jeans in the back. On his feet were the DC shoes and he had the shirt and Under Armor shirt in the back as well. Slowly he composed himself and then cleared his throat softly while he softened his eyes and then spoke carefully.

Anna, this is a band that was started because you liked music which was only like six days ago so now I want to know why it is you all of a sudden don't like music anymore. I mean there has to be a reason behind it and just not liking music anymore so you give away your guitar and jacket away isn't a good enough reason. You liked the music up until Taylor and I started singing and I proposed to her so what's the big deal now? By saying you don't like music and me knowing when it happened and what was going on makes me feel like you don't want Taylor and I to be together. I can tell you know that we are in love with each other but it doesn't mean that you want us to be happy and with each other all it means is that you recognize our feelings. Now please tell me what's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime9/15/2013, 11:34 am

Anna fiddled with her bracelet. "I really just don't see why I need to be part of it." She said softly. "Can we just go?" She pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next