Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 7:55 pm

Rebecca blew the air out of her mouth in a bit of defeat. She wasn't too sure about this, it was weird somehow. Rebecca stood next to Anna.
Anna saw Rebecca appear next to her, and she smiled. "Aren't you excited?" She asked. Rebecca nodded.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 8:41 pm

Austin looked at everyone around him and saw that they were all giggling and talking in hushed tones while looking at him and Taylor. He shrugged and smiled sweetly at everyone, knowing they knew what he'd been doing when he'd disappeared with Taylor on the plane. So what's so funny Kodee, Ashley?

Kodee choked as he shook his head to try and convince his Uncle he hadn't been laughing at him. Unsuccessfully he bit down on a laugh and when it bubbled up he gave up. When will I get to hold the baby?
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 8:58 pm

Ashley turned to laugh, and Anna gave her a look. Anna rolled her eyes.
Rebecca began to pace, becoming impatient.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 9:20 pm

Austin rolled his eyes and started into the city with Taylor close to him and his arm around her shoulders. He kissed her on the cheek and smiled as they walked toward the inner city. Kodee and Dallas grinned as they walked behind the couple talking in hushed tones about babies and weddings.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 9:46 pm

Rebecca pulled on Annas' arm, and they both walked with Ashley flanking Rebecca.
Taylor smiled and Kissed Austin on the cheek. She handed him an address written on a piece of paper, and gave him one last kiss before going over to the girls. They all got into a car that had been waiting for them at the end of the street, and they drove to the place.
(At the place)
Taylor got out and the girls after her, all of them giggling. The rushed into the building, and each girl did their hair and makeup before their dresses. 
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 10:03 pm

Austin looked at the paper briefly and smiled as he walked to a car and waited for the other two boys to climb in the back seat. When they were all in the car, Austin told the driver the address and soon they were heading off toward the building. A large church rose up in front of them and already Austin could see some people he knew milling about. Austin got out of the car and walked inside to be bombarded by people helping him into a tuxedo and getting his hair combed out of his face. When Austin walked out dressed up he saw Kodee and Dallas in similar attire. Well I guess it's time.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 10:27 pm

Rebecca realized it was almost time for them to start. Everyone got lined up in their order. All too soon, it was Rebeccas' turn, but she did what Anna and Ashley had told her. When Taylor walked, she was absolutely beautiful. Wow, this guy is really dragging on.. she thought as the guy went on and on about love and junk. She shook her head, and Anna shot her a look. After a few minutes, she couldn't handle it. She went over to where Austin and Taylor stood. "Do you love him?" Taylor nodded. Rebecca didn't bother to Ask about Austin, it was really obvious. Giggles erupted from the audience, but the guy did the ceremonial thing, and Tay and Austin were married.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 10:40 pm

Austin heard the priest saying all of the ceremonial lines but he was smiling at Taylor with tears of joy in his eyes that sparkled like diamonds in the light. Soon the vows were said and the priest finished up with you may now kiss the bride. In a split second he pulled Taylor close and kissed her where Zeus and everyone could see. Almost guaranteed Aphrodite was crying and Nike was smiling as the two demi gods said there part and kissed. The crowd cheered and then everyone started the procession out of the church.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 8:16 am

Rebecca giggled, and the trio of girls followed everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 10:41 am

Austin walked outside the church with Taylor and instantly his phone started going off from a multitude of text messages and phone calls. All of them were congratulations to him and Taylor which made him smile. Then one last call came through from a prison in Iowa. Austin swallowed nervously and accepted the call. Hey, Dad, how are you doing? "Son, I heard you're getting married. Congrats my boy. Treat her right and tell my daughter-in-law I wanna meet her soon." Austin smiled as tears came to his eyes yet again. Thank you...I love you, Dad. With that he hung up and gave Taylor a hug. My dad, our dad, says he wants to meet you soon.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 6:19 pm

Taylor beamed. "That's great news!" She said, and wrapped him in another hug.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 7:08 pm

((Okay there isn't really any way to avoid this...))

As Austin smiled at Taylor, a large roar ripped through the air followed by a bellow and many other menacing noises. Out of the city charged a whole host of monsters led by the Minotaur and the Nemean Lion. Both monsters were leading batallions of hellhounds and smaller monsters. Numbers ranging close to two hundred, this was one of the largest groups of monsters that Austin had ever seen. With a quick look around he could see many weapons at the ready. Of course everyone at the wedding was a demigod so that explained the attack. Austin touched a button on his watch and instantly he had his sword and shield ready while his dagger rested in his belt.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 7:20 pm

Anna muttered under her breath, and grabbed her sword, eyes scanning the crowd for Rebecca. Her eyes landed upon her, and the small girl was focusing, hard. Anna became nervous, Rebecca had never tried anything like this.
Rebecca made vines sweep up and try to tie around the monsters legs, but it hardly worked. They cut through them. Rebecca kept trying, and some of the smaller monsters disintegrated. 
Taylor cursed under her breath. Really? Now? You've got to be kidding. 
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 7:30 pm

Kodee and Dallas had both already drawn weapons at the roar and soon were charging forward. Monsters fell and some even fled in fear at the thought of facing these two strong demigods. It was rare for a monster to flee but it didn't matter because soon the two boys were back to back slaying the creatures. In the whole battle field there were more demigods fighting and suing as arrows felled monsters.

Austin had been sizing up the enemy when suddenly the Minotaur charged at Taylor with its axe held high. Austin shook his head and sprung off the balls of his feet and flip kicked the monster back until it fell. He smirked and waited next to Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 8:01 pm

Taylor giggled.
Rebecca focused, and vines swept up the monsters legs, and they help on tight. She couldn't hold it for long but hopefully that would be long enough to help.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 8:42 pm

Austin walked slowly toward the Minotaur as it lay there stunned from the kick that had knocked it back. He looked at the creature with hatred in his eyes and contempt in the way he smirked down at the monster. Funny how you led an army forth in hopes of killing us like rabbits. Yet like the fox we are cunning and strong. Then you attacked my wife and thought you'd win. Say hello to Tartarus for me, scumbag! With that Austin drove his sword forward and through the Minotaur's skull. Just then the Nemean Lion attacked as strength flowed into his limbs and he drew the dagger. Austin threw the knife and it killed the lion leaving behind the pelt. Austin grabbed the skin and too the horns from the Minotaur. He would make something useful from them.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 9:01 pm

The vines are starting to lose their power, and the monsters advance on everyone, slowly but surely. Rebecca then realized the hellhounds had realized that it was her making the vines appear. Nice doggies, ignore the vine girl! She thinks fiercely, as she keeps focusing on helping slow the monsters down.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 9:33 pm

Kodee saw the hellhounds eyeing Rebecca with a dark look as he cut down three monsters in rapid succession. As they advanced toward her, Kodee tapped Dallas on the left arm and pointed to Rebecca as he ran forward and vaulted over obstacles. The field was emptying out and Kodee arrived in time to finish off the hellhounds with Dallas' help. When they were all gone, Kodee rested his hands on his knees and gasped for breath.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 9:39 pm

Rebecca held her head as everything seemed to spin, and stumbled over to Kodee and wraps him in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/18/2013, 12:23 am

Kodee, still trying to catch his breath from the dead sprint, wrapped his arms around Rebecca and held her close to him. Don't you dare try and die on me again little missy!
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/18/2013, 8:39 am

Rebecca giggled. "I wasn't trying." She said
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 10:59 am

Kodee sighed and picked Rebecca up just as an arrow hit him in the back and he felt the energy sapping metal pierce through his armor and sink into his skin. In a clear afterthought, Kodee realized that he should have been more prepared for an enemy archer to attack while he was distracted. After all he had kept Rebecca from being hurt. Just then an arrow his Dallas in his stomach and another hit Austin in his side as he raised sword in victory. The three had been key to the win, especially Austin who now had an arrow in his chest and a third in his stomach. Whoever was shooting was an excellent shot apparently.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/22/2013, 7:31 pm

Rebecca couldn't comprehend anything, let alone what the heck had just happened. She got up. "ANNA!" She screamed.
Anna whirled around and saw what was going on. She threw her sword to the ground and her instincts kicked in. She ran to Dallas and laid her hand on his chest, and the wound healed.  She did the same to Kodee. She looked up to Rebecca, who seemed like she'd just seen a ghost. She gave her a pitying look.
Rebecca managed a weak smile. Anna ran over to Austin, and was in the middle of doing her magic healing thingy, when Rebecca noticed a person in dark clothes with a bow. She followed the archers gaze and saw Taylor, who seemed on the verge of a horrific breakdown. The archer pulled back. Rebecca didn't know what else to do. Austin was in love with Taylor, and no matter how much she didn't like it, Rebecca knew Austin would totally be lost without her. Rebecca ran as fast as she could, and the archer shot. Rebecca fell to the ground, the archer in disbelief of what the small girl had done
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/22/2013, 8:04 pm

Kodee blinked in stunned silence as the world came back into focus just in time for him to see the arrow strike Rebecca. He felt his face wiped clear of all emotion as a dangerous look flickered to life in his eyes as the bow swung back to aim at him. Kodee drew his sword and when the string went taut he shot off toward the archer. No one was going to shoot him and then Rebecca. He made it up the rise in record time just before the arrow could fly. Kodee swung his sword in a blinding arc that took the head from the archer. With a grimace he smashed the bow and them walked back down to check on Rebecca, quickly pulling her into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/22/2013, 8:19 pm

Rebecca was breathing hard. "Did I do it?" She asked in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next