Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Christian

My first character Empty
PostSubject: My first character   My first character Icon_minitime5/14/2013, 10:16 pm

Full name: Alexander Ronald Nickels
Any nicknames?: Alex
Years at Camp: Alex has been at camp for about 3 years now. He is currently on his 4th.

God and mortal parent:
  • Godly: Apollo. Apollo has been variously recognized as a god of light and the sun, truth and prophecy, healing, plague, music, and poetry.

• Mortal: Audrey Alyssa Nickels.

Date of birth: October 15th, 1997
Place of birth: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. To be exact, the Allegheny Children's Hospital, Room 224.

Appearance(a picture, if you don't have one you could give a description or just leave it blank): If accepted, the picture above.
Eye color: Light brown
Hair(color, length, style, etc.): Alex's hair is brown, and it reaches down to about eye level. It is curly and just falls down flat over his head.
Height: Jordan is 5'9"
Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.): Muscular, yet small
Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.): Alex has freckles on his cheeks, and a very small scar above his left eyeball.
Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?): Alex is a very humorous and adventurous person. He always cracks jokes, at any time. He also likes to go wandering around, searching for an adventure of any kind.
Style: N/A

Powers**: Alex is able to make small balls of light out of thin air. The balls of light are about the size of baseballs, and cover an area of 5 feet in diameter. He can make about 4 balls per day. Alex can also throw these balls, causing minor burns to the skin. The most major burn he can make is a slightly major first degree burn. After he uses up his 3rd ball, Alex gets a major headache. On his 4th, and final ball, he faints, and has to rest for at least 8 hours to regain any strength.
Fatal Flaw*: Alex's fatal flaw is hubris.
Flaws*(2 other random flaws, like sucks at vollyball, is afraid of cats, etc.): Alex is afraid of heights, as well as snakes.

Weapon(s): Alex uses 6 celestial bronze throwing knives. He may throw these, as well as use them as small daggers.
Pets: N/A
Talents/Skills: Alex is very athletic, making his fighting skills better. He is also very good at sports, and is very fast.

RP Example*: Alex quietly walked down the road, his boots making a clunk sound each time it hit the concrete road. A ball of light was held in the palm of his hand, illuminating the road ahead. One of his throwing knives lay in his hand, ready to throw if any attacker tries to jump him. He was on high alert, as someone had already tried to attack him on the way. He continued along the road, as always, trying to sniff out an adventure of some sort. That was what he usually did on Friday nights. His life was, well, weird like that.
Biography*:Little Alex opened up his eyes, the first thing he saw was his mom. He tilted his head to the side, not sure who it was. The woman smiled at him, sweat covering her face. Alex looked around the room, unsure about his surroundings. After a couple seconds of realization, his face twisted up and he began to cry. He was very comfortable in the warm little hole he was in before. His mother's smile relaxed him a bit, his sob turning into a soundless cry. Tears streamed down his cheeks, his mother's soft lips touching his forehead. His eyes closed once again, and he fell into a deep sleep. The next day he woke up, in another person's arms. He looked up, seeing a man's face. He again, closed his eyes and fell asleep. After a couple days of rest, Alex was carried back home with his mother, his father not anywhere to be seen. He was upset at this thought, as his father comforted him. His face twisted up yet again, and he cried. His mom tried to calm him down, but she didn't have... she didn't have the same touch as Alex's father did. After a couple of more hours, he finally fell asleep in her arms. Years passed, and Alex developed new things; such as, talking, walking, crawling, and eating by himself. Soon, he was old enough to go to school.

His first day was, well, not so fun. Alex was always, well, a chubby kid. He walked in, belly bouncing. He grinned at everyone, and always acted super nice around other people. Kids snickered and laughed, making jokes about him.
"Hey look, it's Mr. Walrus!"
"Don't say anything bad about him! He'll eat you up!" At the sound of these remarks, Alex's mood instantly changed; when he first walked in, he was jolly, and eager to make friends. When he walked out, he was sad, never wanting to go to school ever again. When he got home, he told his mom nothing. He didn't want her to worry.

So, for 2 whole years, Alex sat in the back, and was always by himself at lunchtime. All he wanted..... was a friend. He continued his life, getting teased, and being alone for most of the time in his school. The only time when he WAS with someone else was when they had to have partners in science. Of course, nobody wanted to pair with him, so he ended up being forced to be with someone. The other student, usually another 'geek', usually let him do all the work while they walked around and socialized. Even other geeks didn't want to hang around him. His life was pretty pathetic.

Alex has considered suicide many a times, but has actually never done it. He has, however, harmed himself. Every time he feels extremely sad or angry, he grabs his little knife and cuts a marking, usually on his left arm. He now has 39 little scars on his left arm. They are almost completely faded, some bigger than others. He also did a couple on his legs, and even cut his neck. Luckily, he did not cut any vital arteries or veins.

Finally, one fateful day, an new kid moved to his school. He was cool, and was loved by everyone. On his first day, he was ALREADY hanging out with the popular crowd. Alex, sitting alone at lunchtime as usual, was stuffing his face with some chips when he realized that the new kid was walking towards him. Oh great. More harassment. Alex rolled his eyes, continuing to eat. The breath was sucked out of him when he heard the words "Wanna come sit over here with us?" Alex stood there, emotionless, then managed to say some words. "Um, sure." He eagerly walked over there, finally making some friends. After that day, he lost weight; LOTS of it. He became more popular, making more and more friends everyday. Alex thought life couldn't get any better; but it got worse. The new kid, who's name was Derek, began to spread rumors. Derek ended up being his best friend, and he was for almost a year. On the first day of school, specifically Alex's first day of 4th grade, he began to lose some friends. He didn't exactly care, except for the loss of Derek; apparently, being popular was more important than friendship. Oh well. His loss. Alex still had a social life, good friends, and an awesome family. He didn't need to be popular.

Alex had a normal life until an eerie encounter in 5th grade. He had to stay after school one day, as he had gotten in trouble with one of his teachers. Once the clock struck 6:30, Alex bolted out of the door. He had ran outside, slowing down to a steady jog. After a couple of more seconds of a jog, he slowed down to a walk. He strolled down the streets, kicking a can down the road. He had heard footsteps behind him, but had not thought much of this. He turned around, seeing a figure in a big, black cloak. His faced was covered, as was his body. No inch of skin was seen, not even at his ankles. Alex quickly panicked, as the man was closer than he expected. He turned around, tripping on his feet. He ran down the street, the sky already crimson black. He held his breath, glancing behind him again. The man seemed to be floating after him; no footsteps were heard, and his feet weren't even moving. Alex let out a yelp, and began to run a full sprint. He had made it halfway to his house when the man finally disappeared. Still, Alex ran the whole entire way home, not looking back once. The man was never seen again.

Alex had a problem. That problem was long term memory loss. Over the years, he has begun to lose his memory. There is no known cure, and he is still suffering to this day. He does not know anything about his life before he was 4 years old; his mind has completely forgotten any memory he had had during the age of 4.

On Alex's 12th birthday, he decided to have a party. He invited all his friends, and they just hung out in his backyard. It was almost 10:00, and they were telling each others to do dares. Alex went first, and he was dared to run across the woods, light the Jefferson's flag on fire, then sprint back as fast as he could. He sighed, knowing that he'd be in great trouble, and agreed to it. His friend pulled out a stopwatch, and clicked the top.
"Here. Take these matches. You have 10 minutes." A book of matches was tossed to him, which he reluctantly caught in his hand. He stared at his friends for a quick second, then began speeding through the woods. He was running along, already spotting the Jefferson's flag. He ran up to it, glancing up at it. How was he going to get up there? He stood there for a moment, then spotted a can full of dark liquid. He took of the cap and smelt it. Gasoline. He smiled slyly, dumping it all over the wooden pole. This should do the trick He thought, snickering. He dumped the whole entire can out, then lit a match. He took a deep breath, preparing to go speeding in the woods again. Time seemed to slow down as he dropped the match, the flame touching the liquid. Alex turned around as quickly as he could, but it was no use; the place blew up, Alex being shot forward. He landed many feet away, his ears ringing from the sound of the blast. His whole entire back side burned, a permanent scar forming instantly. Tears formed in his eyes, and he slowly got up. His shirt and pants burned. In fact, everything burned. He glanced behind him, a massive fire forming near the house. He turned around, running as quickly as he could. He soon heard screams and cries of help from behind him. He went home, his friends already gone. He heard them scream and run away. He held his breath, running inside the house. He quickly ran in his room, and slammed the door. He laid down in his bed, crying himself to sleep. A couple of moths passed, and him and his friends forgot about the whole situation. They didn't get caught yet, so that was a good sign.

While Alex was walking home from school, he was the weirdest thing on earth; it was a man, with some weird shaggy pants. He drove up to him, telling him to get in the car. Alex instantly refused, threatening to call the police. The man, who ended up being a satyr, rolled his eyes, got out of the car, and threw him in the backseat. He drove him to Camp-Half-Blood, where other "special" people like Alex lived.

Other Notes: N/A

Last edited by Slenderman on 5/15/2013, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

My first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first character   My first character Icon_minitime5/15/2013, 6:15 pm

Okay...uh I like the form and the bio was awesome. All I have to say before I get on with this is be careful with that power. From what I read, there isn't any problems but you need to be careful. Also add some restrictions such as what happens when he uses all of the powers, how weak does it make him?
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Christian

My first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first character   My first character Icon_minitime5/15/2013, 6:20 pm

Alright, I edited.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

My first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first character   My first character Icon_minitime5/15/2013, 6:22 pm

approved!
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

My first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first character   My first character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first character
Page 1 of 1