Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new character

Go down 
AuthorMessage

new character Empty
PostSubject: new character   new character Icon_minitime12/5/2011, 12:41 am

Character Name:Zalios
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Black long hair, blue eyes, 5 foot, skinny.
God and mortal parent:Aphrodite
Powers**:none
Flaws:forgetful, easilly confused, hard headed
Pets:fluffy baby miniature panther
Weapon:Duel CB daggers

Talents/Skills:Fast, Good at climbing
RP Example*: I slide my hand threw my hair and say "why does everything have to go against me". I jump on the back of the Minotaur and attempt to stab it, but before I do anything the Minotaur grabs my left leg and throws me against the wall. "Ouch that was painful" I think to myself, I get up and dodge the Minotaur as it charges. "Woah that was a close one" I think to myself as I jump on the back of the Minotaur again, while its dazed frome hitting the wall, and jump up onto a vine hanging from an old tree. "Good that shood take care of things" I said to myself while thinking if the Minotaur was going to try to get me.
Biography*:My mortal father was killed from trying to protect me from a Minotaur when I was three years old. After my father died I didnt talk for seven years, and rarely came out of my room. Thats when I met Chiron for the first time, "Staying in your room for your whole entire life won't solve anything, so whats the point" was the first thing he ever said to me. When I was eleven years old I was taught how to shoot a bow. At thirteen years old I was taught how to use a dagger, thats when I chose my weapons.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: new character   new character Icon_minitime12/5/2011, 1:13 am

I think this is good Approved
Back to top Go down

new character
Page 1 of 1