Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My character!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Amy
Big Three Demigod
Princess Amy

My character!!! Empty
PostSubject: My character!!!   My character!!! Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 12:19 am

Character Name: Kirstin Lenex
Description: Light blonde hair skinny Blue eyes
God and mortal parent: Titan:Menoetius titan of anger and rash actions.
Powers: Can make people have strong anger for five minutes but only four times a day she can also make people make hastiy desisions for the same amout of time
Flaws: Anger management duh like serious anger issues like death. she also is a little concited and thinks that shes the best. She also is scared of the dark.
Pets: none
Weapon: Sword Celestail bronze
Talents/Skills: Swordfighting. She also runs track
RP Example*: I clenced my fists in anger. Stupid boy!!! I tryed to stay calm i didnt want to move again. I couldnt put my mom through that again. I closed my eyes and decided what the heck. I hit him in the face har. I turned and walked out of the school not caring that my best friend was running after me she might get hurt. I ran anger pounding in my head it hurt i wanted to just run and run but i couldnt not now anyway.
Biography*: Kirstin lived in a small town she started off nice but then she had to move to a diffrent town a big city. Kirstin couldnt control her anger. Her mom tried to get her help but none of it worked. she ran to get rid of anger and it was the only thing that really helped. She had a step dad but that didnt go over to well with her and well she ran away from everything she decided to come to the camp to get away and maybe if she had to she would run she was good at that.
Notes:Well shes kinda girly but she also is pretty mean too.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

My character!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character!!!   My character!!! Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 12:20 am

Approved. DT #2
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

My character!!!
Page 1 of 1