Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New character

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New character Empty
PostSubject: New character   New character Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 1:25 am

Character Name: Blair Hopkins
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Black hair, 5'8, slender, grey eyes
God and mortal parent: Hecate, Mary Hopkins
Powers**: Magician!!! The worst she can do is make a big whirlwind. She can do magic stuff 15 times a day, and if something takes time to ware off, then it takes 3 minutes for it to completely ware off.
Flaws***: Aggressive, can't control her emotions at times, and she doesn't trust people unless she has a really good reason.
Pets: None.
Weapon****: Her MAAAGGGIIIICCCC, and a celestial bronze sword
Talents/Skills: Swimming!!!
RP Example*: I walked around looking for something to do. I had no luck. I ran into someone that looked strangely familiar. His name was Brian He told me about a camp, and then it hit me. I new him from a while back. He had offered to take me to a special camp several times. I usually
wouldn't let this happen, but I let him take me to the camp. Sadly, since I was about 2 hours away by car, it was going to take some time to get where we wanted to go. We got a cab and I listened to my Ipod most of the way to where we were going. About 15 minutes away, my Ipod died, leaving me to talk to Brian. We finally got to a hill, and the taxi driver hesitated, but let us out.
Biography*: Blair lived with her dad, but he didn't care for her that much. He always ignored her and made her do a bunch of unreasonable chores. One day, Blair ran away to never return home. She wandered around aimlessly at times. She ran into a satyr named Brian occasionally. He would always ask if he to take her to a camp, but she always said no. One day, she finally said yes and he took her to camp. She began her new life there.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

New character Empty
PostSubject: Re: New character   New character Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 1:39 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

New character
Page 1 of 1