Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place to seek Knowledge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 5:35 pm

"Well aren't you dastardly," Penny joked finishing her drink as Darwin ran over her toes. She grinned at his next comment, "you know your talking to someone who has the biggest sweet tooth on the face of the planet."
Penny notified him, picking up the Martin.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 12:25 pm

Aidan smiles and takes her hand, drawing it close to his lips. He kisses the top of her hand and looks up at her with a small smirk on his lips. "You, m'lady, are perfection in mortal flesh." Letting her hand go, he reached for a Oreo and munched on it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 12:48 pm

Penny blushed before saying, "Unfortunately for you, good sir, I am no mere mortal."
She wiggled her fingers at him before eating another Oreo.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 12:57 pm

He chuckles softly and stands dramatically. Penny, Penny, why for art thy Penny?" In the distance, some of the other campers are playing a melody that can be here from here. Aidan grins and offers a hand to her. "Would you honor me this dance?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 5:57 pm

Penny grinned at the Aiden and she blushed, "You know I have two left feet and I am as klutzy as I will get out."
Darwin looked up at Aiden and bared his tiny fangs at him, not wanting to share Penny.
"Don't do that." Penny scolded the Martin.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 6:04 pm

Aidan smiles down at her. "Don't worry, I won't let you fall.." He keeps his hand outstretched, determined to dance with her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 6:14 pm

Penny looked down at her lap and bit her lip before looking back up at him, "But I will step on your toes."
So that is what she was getting out. The fact Penny was a serial toe slayer.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 6:21 pm

Aidan grins softlys and shakes his head. "Just trust me.." His voice was soft and trustworthy. He brushes the side of her cheek with his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 6:47 pm

Penny reluctantly took Aidan's hand, "Fine. Just to make sure your completely warned. I am probably going to murder your toes. "
She let him drag her towards the musical and dancing group. The music they were playing was very up beat.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 6:49 pm

Aidan picked her up by her waist and set her down so her feet were on his. In order to make this work, he had to have a hand on her waist to hold her closely. He began dancing to the beat of the music, her feet on his.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 6:59 pm

Penny smiled and laughed slightly at being on his feet. Then Penny danced on his feet... or attempted to. It was a slightly odd form of dancing. Darwin watched sitting on a statue and scowl evident on his weasel face.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 7:01 pm

Aidan chuckles softly and smiles holding her close. "I.. I'm not very good at this flirting thing.. But I'm trying.. How am I doing?" He smiles softly and looks into her eyes moving slower as the campers changed to a slower song.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 7:09 pm

Penny laughed out loud at his comment, "Don't ask me! I am horrible when it comes to flirting and boys in general."
She shook her head and her dark brown hair flew every were.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 7:15 pm

Aidan chuckled softly and bends down slightly to kiss her cheek. "I'm sorry I am not very good at flirting.. You deserve men falling at your feet." He smiles brightly at her, holding her close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 7:32 pm

Penny's face flushed scarlet again and she bit her lip, suddenly feeling shy. She let herself be pulled closer but in her head little red flags were flying up.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 7:49 pm

Aidan smiles as the song ends. He lifts her off his feet slightly and rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. "I.. uhm.. sorry." He smiles softly, his eyebrows raised to show awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 8:19 pm

Penny flashed him a smile, "No, its okay."
Darwin springs down from the statute and drapes himself across Penny's shoulders smugly. "I had fun," Penny said.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 10:09 pm

He smiles and nods. "Well.. That's good... You should finish your root-beer float..." He awkwardly walks back to their original seats and munches on a Oreo looking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 10:48 pm

Penny walked over and sat next Aiden finishing her drink. The Martin lept off her shoulders and helped himself to an Oreo.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 12:46 pm

Aidan grabs a cup and imagines hot chocolate. He sips it and looks up at Penny. "Soo.. I should be heading back to my cabin.. Could we hang out again or something?" Aidan smiles softly, hoping she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 8:20 pm

"I don't see why not," Penny flashed a smile. "It would have to wait until I finish my homework though."
Darwin looked up, his cheeks drooping and stuffed full of oreo. Penny stood and Darwin jumped on and draped himself across her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 11:30 pm

"Does Darwin have a sweet tooth?" Aidan chuckles softly and smiles at her. "Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow then.." Awkwardly, Aidan backs up and turns walking towards his cabin with his hands in his back pockets.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 11:45 pm

Penny walked towards her Cabin and shut the door behind her, a grin on her face.
"You have Oreo on your face little man," She told Darwin.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 11:57 pm

Aidan walks into his cabin with a cheesy grin on his face. Nadia wakes up to the sound of her brother walking in. "Hey Aidan.. What's with the grin? We're you with a giirrll?" Nadia sits up grinning widely and Aidan puts on a serious face. "I was just with the girl from earlier and it's none of your business." Nadia giggles softly and winks at her brother. "Mmmhmm.. Night." Aidan changes and crawls into bed as Nadia lays back down. The two go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/5/2013, 1:33 am

Penny put her pajamas on and crawled into bed with Darwin asleep at her feet.
Will on the other hand was still awake and thinking, with his book propped open, at about ten he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to seek Knowledge
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next